Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

mail2priyaa

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:09 am
i have lost my progress yesterday i was in level 27 now its back to square on2 pls help me i dont want to start de game from first
no avatar

han2007

Windows PC

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:54 am
I lost my progress too. I was very far in the game. Had almost all characters. I don't want to start over. Is there any way in getting it back?
no avatar

han2007

Windows PC

Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:58 am
I lost my progress . I was very far in the game. Had almost all characters. I don't want to start over. Is there any way in getting it back?
number is 18514757
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:19 pm
Hello please you take whole 26 days I waited so long when you move my case to technical department I was really hoped  that you will give me my progress back with my gems but as you mentioned that you got some suspicious activity on my account I know that cause I play this game on two devices I feel so bad about this but still you didn't helped to give my gems back please one time more try to restore my old progress please I will be really thankful to you for this.
no avatar

Pam Kidd Brandt

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:42 pm
I lost all my progress this morning... I'm seeing I'm not the only one...  I didn't update anything, either, so I don't know what happened. My ticket number is 18530947
please let me know what I have to do to get it
fixed..

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:13 am
Hi Kingdomers,

@Tashka84, @mail2priyaa We'll assist you ASAP with this. Reach us out from in-game through the Options - Customer Care tab and open up a ticket Form. <3

@Youth72 Indeed, that happened because suspicious activity was detected on your account.

@mkooll25 The agents are working on your case and hopefully this time things will be solved. <3

@Pam Kidd, @ han2007 Brandt We're on it! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:53 pm
Thanks joy
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:33 pm
=13.696pxWhat's wrong with the game I am tired now with this all daily issues everytime some good happened with me it turns in to bad now today morning I updated my game and again lost everything and got some strange things like some elixirs 3 gems gold and platinum chest and  7 strange chests after rest please this is the ticket I'd  18370383  from where I got my progress 2 days ago thanks for help

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:43 pm
Hi Youth72,

Our agents are already in touch with you.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:01 pm
Thanks joy customer care agent polina send me the save fie but but I didn't received last time dimitar send the file I received