Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Re: Lost all my progress

Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:00 pm
I've also lost all my progress. I don't know what happened. I logged into Facebook and I just start from the beginning. I had almost all the characters at level 9. I also had made a purchase. I made a purchase of Prince Eric last year. I play this game everyday but I can't start all over. I just had too much in the game it would take me forever to get everything back. Please help.
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:11 pm
I really don't know how will long it will take its all ready June 23 its facing this problem From 30 of the may but still I am waiting I don't think now I have to wait more cause I don't think they are really working on my case they are only saying me on FB dmk is also not replying me therefore I come here but here you are only saying that my case is still under investigation its now getting so much angry on this I am bagging you nothing is in my hand all is in yours I people come here for help but if you will not help me who will all the money the time I wasted on this game is useless now I am really crying about this I am begging you to help me out please please my ticket id 18370383,18226325 thanks a lot for your help I really wish you will help me.

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Lost all my progress

Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:08 am
Hi mkooll25, please contact us via Customer Care button from in game Options and we'll take a closer look into this.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:01 am
Thank you Gabriel. Yes I did that already and they sent a reply quickly
they said that they would send the file to my game? Within 24 hours. Can you tell me please how is that possible? Do I stay signed in on facebook? I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and then signed back into facebook. Thank god I have the same user id and asa but my game is still reset from the beginning. I'm praying that i get my game back. I've been playing for like three years now and made a purchase of a character last year. Thanks again Gabriel.
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Please reply me another update us coming soon but you still didn't have return my progress customer agents are also not replying me I am keep emailing them but no any response please people who came here after me their problems are already solved so why not mine I am bagging you to return my progress please😭😭😭😭

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:44 am
Hi Kingdomers,

@mkooll25 One of our agents reached out to you! Can you check the steps she provided in the email? Please let us know if your progress loads correctly.

@Youth72 As soon as I'll have more news, I'll update you asap.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Tashka84

Windows PC

Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:31 am
Hello,

yesterday I lost all my progress. Can you help me?
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:38 am
Today they finally return my progress iam really so much happy but they didn't able to restore my gems this all happened because of gems and I didn't got my gems back please kindly send me the save file before date 30may where my gems has not spend please please.
no avatar

Tashka84

Windows PC

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:24 am
My user id is: 2566:asa:6052g1
As I wrote I have lost all my progress. Can you help me please?
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:12 am
Youth72 wrote:
Today they finally return my progress iam really so much happy but they didn't able to restore my gems this all happened because of gems and I didn't got my gems back please kindly send me the save file before date 30may where my gems has not spend please please.

Hi can you tell me how you got your progress back? Thanks.