Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:21 pm
Hi Kingdomers,

@shadoweve One of our agents reached out to you and she requested some extra details. Can you please get back to that discussion thread?

@Youth72 Your account will require a more thorough investigation. We'll reach out as soon as possible.

@DonaldDuckIsBest Can you let our agent know what's your new Player ID? 🤗

@biscuitmochamom Use the Customer Care button found in the in-game Options Menu to reach us out. We'll check this asap!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Titeclem

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all my progress

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:14 pm
I have my game back !!! So happy !
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:34 pm
Its 3rd time you a re saying that but nothing is happening its more than 3 weeks I didn't have played my game I don't know when you will return my progress kidly please help me I don't want to wait more please I have opened another ticket please 18459519 I have give thm all information they Want please say them to chack out my ticket please

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:39 am
Have an awesome time playing, Titeclem! <3

@Youth72 I'll make sure to keep you updated. Thanks so much for your patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:42 pm
Thanks for that but please try to do something faster I want to play my game please say them to take a look on my issue its really so much long time and I can't patient more please I have spend so much money and time on this I can't let it go say them to check my account one last time I will bereally thankful to you

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:25 pm
I would like to apologize for the waiting time but your case is still under investigation.

Thanks so much for your patience,
Joy

no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:46 am
I just lost all my progress on the Honey Bee mini event  ticket ID is 18484869
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:05 am
But please give me my progress before coming Tuesday please I don't want to wait more its so much time I have waited please kindly give my issue a little time please😭😭😭
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:10 am
I lost my progress too. I was very far in the game. Had almost all characters. I don't want to start over. Is there any way in getting it back? The Facebook login isn't working. Is there another way to get the progress back? I also bought stuff in the game.
no avatar

mkooll25

Windows Phone

Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:13 am
Titeclem wrote:
I have my game back !!! So happy !

Can you explain how you got it back? Was it through facebook? Does gameloft have games saved on their servers?