Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:51 am
Hi Kingdomers,

@Youth72 Your account will require a more thorough investigation. We'll reach out as soon as possible.

@Titeclem Thanks for clarifying this. You can reply to our agent with what you've told me here. <3

@Dionis Tavares To follow your case easier, please use the in-game Customer Care tab from Options and submit a ticket. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all my progress

Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:05 am
OMG when please iam begging you one last time check my game profile and send me my progress it's already 10 days and I don't know how much more time you will take please please
no avatar

DonaldDuckIsBest

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:13 am
Lost all my progress on June 10, between 2 and 9 pm PDST ... I believe I was at level 36 or there about... I had quite an accumulation of characters, gems, and attractions. my ticket number is 18425289
I have tried all of the suggestions, tried them before contacting customer care… still a problem. Also noticed on the forums that A LOT of people seem to have had their games arbitrarily reset to the beginning of the game (Lost all progress, items, and purchases) on June 10, 2019. Something clearly went really wrong on game loft’s end, because it happened across multiple platforms with people who had their game synced –
My game reset despite having a local data option that I chose to use, and yet it reset to the beginning and has since caused the local data to be lost.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:18 pm
Hi DonaldDuckIsBest! <3

One of the agents has just reached out to you! <3 Let us know if the steps provided by her solve your issue.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

shadoweve

Windows PC

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:49 pm
Hi. I am supposed to send an email to the support out of the game in order to get my game restored. How do i do that? If i push the button customer support next to credits nothing happens. Ticket number 18435353
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:46 am
Please reply me have you done something to my progress iam being patient for so long time and I really want my game back because if this i have lost so many things
no avatar

DonaldDuckIsBest

Windows PC

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:19 am
Apparently sending the restoration file to my device didn't work. Game progress has not been re-set to June 10th Prior to 9 pm PDST, still shows where it was as of aproximately 9pm on June 10th.
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:19 pm
Please reply me when they will restore my progress its almost more then 2 weaks please do something help me I want my progress back
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:21 am
Please can you please tell me when you will restore my progress I am getting so much worried about it please do something it's been so long I didn't have played the game kindly return my progress please
no avatar

biscuitmochamom

Windows PC

Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:07 am
I haven't been able to connect to facebook in the game since December of last year.I have been connected to my Microsoft account though. Well tonight the game decided that it was going to fix it self and send my game back to December and all of my progress that I have done is gone and all the events and tower and the one we are doing right now is gone. How do I get them to fix this or am I plum out of luck with every thing I have done.