Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm
Hi,

@Youth72 According to the database, your current game level is 40. Have you lost your progress or items? Could you please send us a screenshot of what you see?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all my progress

Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:49 pm
Okay so it's more than a weak the issue is iam facing and it's this that  I fall asleep but forgot to close the game so my doughter I dont know how she lost my 500 gems I saw that all my chests were gone I think she opened those with gems also in my inventory there are some new itoms I am really sad I collected those gems for hard time now iam totally broked is there any way to recover them or can you send me my progress save file of 30 may I will be really thank ful to youMy gems were 1126 thanks really hard work on Tower challenge therefore I send you these details so you send a save file which contains my spend gems it's 3rd time an customer agent have send a save file which contains my gems but I don't know why iam not receiving it please help me send me my save file from date 30 may please
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:17 pm
Please do something I already have lost so many events and I don't want to miss more
no avatar

Sara Marks

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:20 pm
Ticket 18419261
Waiting for a response to my ticket - its been over 24 hours.

Basically, I need my level 47-ish account restored. Somehow a local data game got saved to my main game and even though the other game is deleted, my phone (where I play my main game) now plays one that I was playing with someone else on another device. 
no avatar

Titeclem

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:09 pm
Hello, I don't have any news from you 😢, I really miss playing DMK. Hope to hear from you very soon 😁 Ticket number 18261653

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm
@Titeclem My colleague needed further details and replied asking you to reach them out through the in-game Customer Care tab from Options. Maybe you've submitted the ticket through support.gameloft.com? Let me know if you've used her advice by now. <3

@Sara Marks We're on it! <3

@Youth72 Your account will require a more thorough investigation.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:38 pm
Loot please understand my problem my  progress is not reset as I mentioned before that its 3rd time they are sending me a save file which contains my gems from 30 may but because of any issue iam not able to receiving it its been from  the tower challenge but you are not helping me please please iam bagging you😭😭😭for help I already have my progress but I want a save file which contains my gems my gems were 1126 please ticked id 18370383,18226325 (polina is already helping me she send a save file which contains my gems 3 time but I don't know why iam not receiving it iam opening my game with full internet Connection
no avatar

Dionis Tavares

Google Play (Android)

Rio de Janeiro

Lost all my progress

Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:12 pm
Ola.
Estou com 4 personagens presos e perdi um castelo que conquistei no calendário
no avatar

Titeclem

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:47 pm
I'm reaching you from the game, I select the customer care in the game and I can't find somewhere else to answer you 😕😕

I think I might said something wrong about my mobile it's a z5 not a z1 or 2
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:39 am
Please please 
you are taking so much time as always please just send me the save file I want my progress please do it today please pleass