Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

balorin

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:26 am
Hi, I lost my progress and was on level 22. I have reported this problem, so my ticket number is 18391389. Please, help me to recover my progression.
no avatar

kellou

Windows PC

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:18 am
I've lost all my progress yesterday!

I've contacted the Gameloft Customer Care but still no answer :-( Can you help me????
My number is 18386763.
no avatar

Rjaiwet

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:28 pm
Hi,

Still no answer 😭😭😭 I'm desperate. I was level 43 now I am level 9. I unlocked most of the characters and now I only have Mickey, Goofy and Woddy... I tried to send an e-mail yesterday but no answers. I want my old save back. My ticket number is 18359733. My player ID is 17d50. 
please please help me.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:57 pm
Hi Kingdomers! <3

@balorin, @kellou I've asked our agents to try and speed up your cases. However, keep in mind that the reply time varies and it could take a bit of time until they get in touch with you.

@Rjaiwet I'm sorry you've still had to wait. I've asked the team to prioritize your case.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Rjaiwet

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:50 pm
@Joy FromGameloft
Thank You. I really hope it will be fixed.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:13 pm
Stopping by to let you know that your case has not been forgotten, it just seems to need a bit more attention from us. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

larr3

Windows PC

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:47 pm
lost all my progress my claim number is 108418263 help
no avatar

Youth72

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:43 pm
Hello its been a weak iam suffering from a problem on 5/31/2019 I lost my 500+ gems I don't know how why gems were 1126 contact to customer care and they send me the save file which contain my spend gems but because of any problem iam not receiving it so I submitted another ticket about it hope you will help me before the end of this tower challenge my ticket I'd 18370383 hopefully you will send the save file contains my spent gems please I want to welcome rajah.
no avatar

BethAnne44

Windows PC

Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:38 am
I just lost all my progress for the tower challenge ticket #18399839

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:53 am
Hi Kingdomers,

@larr3 The ticket ID you're receiving automatically from our Customer Care team has only 8digits. Could you recheck what's the correct one? <3

@Youth72 That is strange. An agent will look into it as soon as possible. :D

@BethAnne44 One of our agents is already in touch with you! <3

Joy