Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Broba_Fett

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:07 pm
I lost all of my progress with my game yesterday. My ticket ID is: 17733056. Customer support said they sent a save file but nothing has popped up. I am losing so much time with the current event.
no avatar

l3ravel3ear

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:00 pm
My problem is a corrupted update which I can't reintsall on BlueStacks without losing my progress and purchases. I backed up my profile and installed the game again and it loaded to start a new game.  When I restored my profile the game refuses to load again. 

Ticket ID: 17739184
User ID: apa:e467c0
no avatar

Kai Yin Fong

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:26 am
I am very sorry that i can’t recovery the data loss of dmk and I’ve reported. 
ticket ID is 17740164
no avatar

valerieg1125

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:34 pm
I have lost my event!  I was about to get Naveen and had a lot of event currency.  I don't know how to get  a ticket!  Please help.  It happened at 8:30 est this morning.

Schmendrik

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:23 pm
will it be repaired today?
no avatar

JenPierce09

Windows PC

Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:14 am
I lost my entire event this afternoon. ​My ticket ID is 17751306. I was in the middle of sending my event people and everything disappeared. I do not have any event tasks, no event countdown, just the 2 characters that are available. I was almost down with the Prince's tokens.
no avatar

Polly77

Windows PC

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:45 pm
I too have lost all progress, no idea why, when I turned on my laptop all had disappeared! This seems to happen more often where there are events taking place. I wish they would put some effort into sorting these issues before launching new events. My ticket number is 17755826, am interested to see if anyone gets back to me, last time with a different issue they took several days so am not holding my breath!
no avatar

Ivan De Zan

Windows PC

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:47 pm
Same happened to me 20 min ago. While giving quests to people suddenly game glitched and event was gone, timer on all buildings reset, and no metter how many times I log in and log out event wont pup back up.
 Ticket ID 17755808

Game  ID: 2566:asa:9097g3
no avatar

RDB51

Windows PC

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:03 pm
Was on game this morning about 4 am, all good.  Got on about 8-830, game froze slightly and reset,  over 45000 magic gone, Princess and Frog event gone.  I restarted my computer twice(new computer less than a year old) as this has been suggested on CC before.  Still no Princess and Frog event and I think I'm missing some diamonds as well.  Is event over?
Reported, ticket #17756592

Side note: restarted PC one more time and have all of magic back but still no event or about 70 gems.
no avatar

Snejka61

Google Play (Android)

Здравствуйте, у меня ночью обнулилась игра, после входа через фейсбук ничего не изменилось. После того как я удалила и заново установила игру, зашла снова через фейсбук. Теперь у меня 2 варианта играть с самого начала с 15 алмазами и 1250 магией или играть без ничего. Сегодня я должна была пригласить принца, когда будет устранена неполадки. Просьба компенсировать это как-нибудь.