Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Carlos Bernardino

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all my progress

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:57 pm
Hi,

I switched from an Iphone 6 to a Samsung S5 G900F. I recovered the progress withouth problems, with my facebook account, fortunately.

The problem is, that on my android system with android 6.0.1 i am having sound glitches, like, when i click on magic potions or on characters, i don't hear the sound of the sound click...

I admit that my samsung is a little slower than Iphone 6, but i dont think that this could be the reason of sound glitches...

Can anyone help me? Is because i have Marshmallow 6.0.1 android system, or what?

Thanks!
no avatar

nowimhooked

Google Play (Android)

Hello my ticket 17718590 user id mdc:0h12704
My game on the tablet was working before the update It keeps progressively getting worse with each update. Im not on fb I have tried to another android device with same google play account and got another user id with fresh new game. I have read how to transfer to another device I has not worked please help. The response I got after submitting request hope it works for you after the next update. Hope is not helping me now. I have deleted most of the items from the tablet to free up space i think 3.2G is more than enough to play game. I have updated my os. I have turned off device and wifi several time. basically I have done everything that was suggested before I submitted a ticket expect delete game from tablet. I dont want to lose my progress
Thank you in advance.
no avatar

Hungman1

Windows PC

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 pm
Lost all my progress too, lost kristoff alladin judy hops the sloth land donlad duck his boat and more need to get it back have a ticket number 17706764 any help would really appreciated
no avatar

eeyoregirl13

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:17 pm
I lost ALL of my concession stands after I updated. Ones I have had for months, lots of special ones I specifically purchased or got from purchased treasure chests, even a cupcake one I purchased in a 1.99 bundle just yesterday. Please help me. I have ticket number 17724652
no avatar

Juli2k16

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:50 am
I still have lost all my progress 3 days ago now... Please Help me.
The customer Service dont reply...
Ticket Number is 17714046
no avatar

Carlos Bernardino

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:46 am
How I do create a new topic, for this purpose? Thanks.

My game is super slow on an android 6.0.1. The mobile phone is a samsung s5... Someone can help me, please?

Amy Cobb

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:49 am
Disregard this post, my issue was fixed.
no avatar

Cola Czuba

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:29 am
Hello, It's me again(I'm on 37 page), my ticket ID is 17487130.
I have written to Gameloft Customer Care on 20th January and since that time I haven't heard from them. I had lost full month of game events and I'm still unable to gain back my progress.
no avatar

eeyoregirl13

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:48 am
It doesn’t seem like anyone is getting a response back? I wrote to Gameloft early this week. Ticket number 17724652. I lost ALL of my concession stands after the game update that added Tiana. All of the regular stands - Mickey hats, sorcerer Mickey Hat, Mickey gloves, Viking hat, Christmas Mickey hat, pizza, multiple burger stands, pretzel stand, drinks, etc, along with special stands from Treasure chests and bundles I purchased with real $$ - Eeyore hat stand, LILO & stitch stand, party hat stand, and a cupcake stand I had just purchased the day before.
I had hoped that Gameloft could return my game to the previous day, when I still had everything, but now the week has gone by and I have not heard back. I will need to dispute the charges on my card for all of the special bundles and chests I purchased with real $$ for concession stands that I no longer even have.
no avatar

Braelthas

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:27 am
i'm back to lvl 1, i was lvl51 with lots of pay content. My ID: 2566:asa:ce8eh8