Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Meirielier Freitas

Google Play (Android)

Re: The game is not working

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:43 pm
I am having problems with Disney Magic Kingdom game on Thursday February 7, 2019. The game is not working today. I have been unable to play, the game is loading and open but close and then crash back to my home screen. I am afraid the lost my characters and progress. I
recently I bought Mulan and Mushu. And I don't think so I won't buy the Cri-Kee.
I am so sad!
Can you help me please?

my user-ID: mdc: hh6290
no avatar

Pantoufles de verre 39960

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:01 pm
I lost everything too. I almost had Mulan with the current event and the Gameloft Cie isn't responding, i'm losing time.... not fair
Ticket #17687920
no avatar

Pantoufles de verre 39960

Windows PC

Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:02 pm
Ticket #17687920 and ID : 2566 asa 8he803
no avatar

Novembergirl

Apple (iOS)

Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:05 pm
I lost my cricket!   Finished tower challenge on Friday night.  Bought 2 ruby packs, only received one receipt so far.  Finished part 3 of TC before midnight, got last concession stand, sent cricket on event quest with Mushu, got coins for that.  Sent cricket off on 4 hour quest overnight to earn fabric for Mulans comfy outfit.  There was another quest in yellow for cricket which I was going to do on Saturday.  Meanwhile updated Mulan to warrior outfit and watched her walk out onto Main Street in her new duds.   Still had coins and refresher cocoa, set up characters to earn more.  I had been hovering anywhere between 9 and 24 on leaderboard, I have no idea what happened with that.   It's as if nothing I did between 8pm and midnight even registered.  I usually switch between my iPad and my phone if I have to work, which I did Saturday morning.   I knew something was wrong so I didn't touch anything on phone, the coin total on top was wrong.   Very frustrating!   
Ticket:  17702580

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:40 pm
@Nic Fosberry @joelovesmusic @strangetikigod @Miniusher17 @TatinhaStorm36 I'm super delighted to hear that your cases have been resolved! Have a great time playing the game, Kingdomers <3

@Ivayloking4 If you still can't re-link your progress, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out, Ivayloking4!
edit: seen you've already reached them out. Could you copy-paste for me the 8 digits ticket ID that you've automatically received from our CC team? In addition, my advice is to
answers their questions and troubleshooting steps by replying to their email.

@BKKB14 We're on it! <3 Although my Customer Care colleagues still need a bit of time to fully resolve your case, this will be done in the shortest possible time.

@KarenDanku One of my colleagues has sent some troubleshooting steps. Any chance in trying them out yet? <3

@zombierose3 Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us! Our devs are looking into these and working around the clock to have them fixed. We're grateful for your entire support!

@Kasin Let me know if everything is well now, after my colleague's reply!

@Lina23 In order for the game to run the way it should be, your laptop should have at least 1 GB of RAM and 500 MB free space. Can you please confirm with me these? If you still have issues though, send us more details here http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare. My Customer Care colleagues will do their best to help you out!

@Meirielier Freitas Let me know if you have at least 2 GB of RAM and also at least 1 GB of free storage. Also, try to turn off the auto-update feature and the apps running in the background.
Let me know if these tips have helped you out.

@Pantoufles de verre 39960 I'm sorry to hear this! One of my colleagues will answer your inquiry as soon as possible.

@Novembergirl We're on it! We'll keep you updated!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Juli2k16

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:32 am
I löst all my Progress too Yesterday. Was already at Level 45. My Ticket Number is 17714046... Please Help me.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:01 pm
Hi Juli2k16,

If more than 3-5 days pass and you're still waiting for a resolution, I'll make sure to interfere and highlight your case. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Mizure

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:31 pm
Hi I lost my progress on the game. I've played from some weeks the game on my new Android device, which has the game pre-installed, but I found out thay it was an old version of the game, because it has a really simply graphic. I was logged with my facebook account, but when I downloaded the new version of the game: 1) If I connect to Facebook it doesn't aks me if I want to load my data 2) The new version of the game is considered like a different app from the pre-installed one, which I can't update 3) If I check on Facebook I have 2 different ID for the two different versions of the game. I already send a ticket but I got no answer. The ticket number is: 17700784. Thanks!
no avatar

Novembergirl

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:09 am
Ticket #17702580
Game ID - mdc: 7763g

Crikee still missing, can't earn Mulan comfy outfit.  New event is a day away.
no avatar

Juli2k16

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:29 am
Hey,
I am still waiting for my progress getting reset to where i was... Lost it 2 days ago and i am loosing time...
Please Help me
Ticket # 17714046