Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Ivayloking4

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:09 am
Miniusher17 wrote:
Ivayloking, when you open the app, a pop-up should appear asking you if you want to carry on from scratch or restore your progress, did you receive this

No i didn't. 

no avatar

Ivayloking4

Windows PC

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:15 am
Hello
I didn't get any pop-up showing when i start the app. My recent player id is now Disney princess 17069 (me) i think. Maybe you need that.

Best regards

Marco
no avatar

Miniusher17

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:56 am
All I can say is wait and the issue should sort itself out, I had the same issue which it’s now been resolved since they sent me a pop-up with my progress to override me losing my progress.
no avatar

Ivayloking4

Windows PC

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:21 am
Hello
You send me a mail about the steps i had to take for restoring my game. The ID that is showing in the left upper corner
is UserID 2566:asa:f598he. The player ID you send me in a mail is 287234677. I hope this is helpfull and sorry for the 
lettertype. I can't change it right now.

Best regards 

Marco
no avatar

TatinhaStorm36

Windows PC

Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:40 am
I'm Playing the Tower Challenge and I have a mission to buy from Mulan. I collected the value of 5,000 coins as requested and after making the purchase and Mulan was already making the presentation of it .... the game locked and closed alone and when I re-opened I lost my coins and did not have Mulan ... how can I solve?
no avatar

TatinhaStorm36

Windows PC

Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:07 pm
I sent email to gameloft and I received the code 17677628 can you help me? I'm going to end up losing the event like this ... I just need to get back to Mulan that I already bought ... PLEASE !!!!
no avatar

TatinhaStorm36

Windows PC

Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:07 pm
I sent an email to gameloft and received code 17677628.
I got Mulan and after she arrived in the park she got blocked again, that is, she was not released to me ...
Can you help me?
no avatar

Kasin

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:15 am
Similar issue, I can't make my own thread for it, but =14.6667pxI purchased the Mulan comfy outfit bundle, and the Mushu bundle, received both

However, the content is no longer in my game. I use my tablet and cell phone to play, and have never had an issue. but, today when I switched from my tablet to the cell phone, like normal it asked which saved version I wanted to use, and like normal I selected the most recent save of the game to continue playing, but the downloaded content I bought was no longer there.

I also have confirmation from Google Play of the purchases:
Amazing Event Pack 3 (Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park)
Order number: GPA.3353-2672-8233-89777
Order date: Feb 4, 2019 5:51:05 PM CST

Magnificent Special Event Pack (Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical
Order number: GPA.3367-6205-6388-83286
Order date: Feb 4, 2019 6:51:14 PM CST

I fileda ticket this morning but no response was given yet. 17681808
no avatar

TatinhaStorm36

Windows PC

Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:42 am
GAMELOFT, PLEASE, RETURN TO MULAN !!!!

On 06/02 the character I had bought the day before was released to me. A few minutes later when I started to see her presentation, it was not released for me any more.

I thought Gameloft had solved it but it did not work out. I continue without my character and without the value that I lost in buying it ...

Absurd to be being harmed in this way by a game that I like and spent real money to have fun.

And even more absurd is not having a positive return of the emails that I sent proving this error and my problem solved.

After this formal complaint, can you help solve my problem?

Or return the coins that I have lost, which must be added to the ones I already have or release me to Mulan !! That simple.

Can you help me?
The code provided by you is 17677628 ...

THAT'S NOT FAIR!! THE EVENT WILL END AND I GOT REAL MONEY TO BE ABLE TO COMPLETE ... I THREW MONEY OFF !!

ABSURD, ABSOLUTE AND ABSURD !!!
no avatar

Lina23

Windows PC

Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:10 pm
Guys, do not know why after it installed the new game it does not start? there the content check is written, and then the “connection check” label pops up, then it writes, thanks you are connected and the content check again writes and the game does not start. and also shows the initial cartoon when launching content ... I really like this game, I had level 52 and it’s a pity to lose the game, help me deal with the problem