Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

strangetikigod

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost all my progress

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:32 am
Same for me, starting today. I'm signed in with GameCenter, but unlike the last time I hit this issue, it's not offering me my Level 50 cloud game to restore from. Ticket id is 17639512.

EDITED TO ADD: Thanks Gameloft crew! I opened the app today and saw a pushed option to restore my progress. Much obliged for the swift fix!.

SECOND EDIT: Sadly, my progress on the Malifecent challenge was rolled back. I'd gotten all 35 teacups and one cricket cage, and none of those were restored with my save game that was sent. Sad panda. I filed that one as ticket ID 17643676.
no avatar

Ivayloking4

Windows PC

Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:57 am
Brimble84 wrote:
Hi. I've lost all my progress after updating the game" I have reported this and have a ticket number but nobody is coming back to me. I was on level 54, don't really want to start again. Help please! I'm reconnected through Facebook - still not put me back to where I was?

Hello 
I lost my progress to. My id is 
Player287234677 Can you help me?

no avatar

BKKB14

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:06 am
Lost all my progress as well to the looks of it, installed on a previous phone last year for my little cousin and moved phones since, he was wishing to play again and I can't find the account it was saved to, tried my FB and my Google Account many times over but it just will not restore. 
Ticket Id: 17642204

I have an old in-game receipt number from a purchase we made, if that's any use as well.
no avatar

Ivayloking4

Windows PC

Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 am
Hello

This is what you send me the last time it happened.
My player id is 287234677

Hello, Marco.
 Thank you for your patience.

I have located and sent the proper save file to your account.

Please launch the game with a Wi-Fi connection enabled. You will receive a pop-up prompt to load the save.

Please let me know if the save file was loaded successfully.

Kind regards,  I appriciate if you can do the same again. I really want you to know that the sulotion you send me doesn't work. If i open that site nothing helpfull is showing. Please help me like that because that worked fine.    Best regards    Marco
no avatar

Miniusher17

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 pm
My ticket number is 17651114, please help I want to get all of my progress back ASAP because of the malificent event.
no avatar

KarenDanku

Windows PC

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 am
I lost all my event coins and hot chocolates...   I sent in a ticket.. here is the ID 17652214...   I would like back my progress as it is a timed event.
no avatar

Miniusher17

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:34 am
I know the same thing has happened to me and usually they are quite quick about it but mines almost been 12 hours which is putting me really far behind in the tower challenge
no avatar

Ivayloking4

Windows PC

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:42 am
Hello
You send me overhear but i don’t see a solution. What must i do to het back my game?
no avatar

Miniusher17

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:18 am
Ivayloking, when you open the app, a pop-up should appear asking you if you want to carry on from scratch or restore your progress, did you receive this

zombierose3

Windows PC

Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:27 pm
Hi. I lost the Mulan tower event yesterday while playing chapter two. It just completed itself. I'm also unable to access the calendar since this happened. I had all the tea for Crickee, 27 lanterns, and about 31,000 points for chapter two. Can something be done? My ticket ID is: 17663788.