Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Seonghyun Lee

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all my progress

Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:09 am
Same as here
I was over level 40 but now I'm level 3 now.
Ticket ID: 17603780

Thank you:)
no avatar

Bianca Almajanu

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:48 pm
The same thing happened to me as well. My ticket ID is 17611646. Thank you in advance!
no avatar

SMM2002

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:58 pm
Does anyone know if they work on Saturdays?  I keep checking my email for a response.  Missing out on the event and not knowing if I will get my game back is sad.
no avatar

Adam Nieraski

Windows PC

Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:58 pm
Hello,

Can you help me, I lost my progress two days ago.
My ID is 543893276130133. I am playing on Windows PC and saving to my facebook account.
Thank you for help!!
no avatar

tony pratley

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:38 pm
Hi guys I lost all my progress whilst switching mobiles and I done the correct connection both Facebook and Google play I clicked my correct progress but then when it loaded it took me back to the very start of the game I was very far had loads of coins etc.

hope someone can help me.
tony. 
my ticket number is : 17624280
no avatar

Nic Fosberry

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:53 pm
Hi I'm having the same problem I was on level 45 I think and had a few gems and had a few days left on my vip how do you get it back now can any one help me please My ticket ID is 17637008
no avatar

SMM2002

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:27 pm
Ticket 17605750. Haven't heard anything since last week. Please help!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:28 pm
I'm late! I'm late! :)

Hi everyone,

@Laurent Guichard Our Customer Care agent has been informed on your case. I'm very sorry you had to wait so long on this topic, not sure what exactly might have happened.
@Thomas Barea My Costumer Care colleague found a save file for a 24 lvl progress. Check his reply though, to see exactly what steps are necessary further. <3

@Girlofpankido I've just highlighted your case and my colleagues will attend it in the shortest time. We're very sorry for this situation you had to face!

@gracel316 In the conversation you had with my Customer Care colleague, you should find an 8 digits ticket ID. Copy-paste it here, so I can check it out and see how I can speed it up.

@Roger23 Do you still have issues while playing?

@Sam Moody If you had your progress linked to a social media account, you could go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it. If this is not the case, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out! (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)

@Giulia Rebecca Just sent a friendly reminder on your case, as well. <3 It should be sorted out soon.

@SMM2002 Apparently, they have now recovered your progress. <3 Kindly please confirm it with our Customer Care agent. <3
@Seonghyun Lee Glad to hear your case was solved! Have fun playing Disney Magic Kingdoms! <3

@Bianca Almajanu Our team located and sent the proper save file to your account! <3 Check our agent's reply for further troubleshooting steps. And have fun playing the game! <3

@Adam Nieraski The ticket ID is an automated 8 digits received when contacting our Customer Care team. Can you please recheck it? Also, have you tried re-linking your progress from
Main Menu - Settings and connecting to Facebook?

@tony pratley We're on it! It shouldn't take long until it's fully solved.

@Nic Fosberry If your progress was linked to a social media account, you could go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it. If not, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out, Nic: (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button) <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Nic Fosberry

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:31 pm
Nothing is working I've tried everything I've been told to do but still no luck and I just keep coming back to the forums page what do I do now. My ticket ID is 17637008
no avatar

joelovesmusic

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:29 am
I downloaded the app with one Apple ID, but at some point I wasn't able to update it with that one, so I used another Apple ID to download and update. It would give me the option to continue the old game or switch to a new one. However 2 days ago I clicked on the switch button by mistake and I lost ALL my progress :( 

My ticket ID is 17639662   and my username on the app is MrAladdinJoe