Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

MelvinJWO

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:11 am
Nothing, has been done. Still stuck at level 1, A week of unsolved problems and no play. Firstly it was your agent Kieu Anh, now someone named Ivon. (Who told me to  select local save data even if this is not the correct account. and that my save game conflict message is no longer showing let us know so that we can re sent the save file once again). ( information from email )
I had done that, sent email to inform and started to wait. NO response. 
I have not receive my save file. 
My Ticket ID is 17482468
no avatar

Jennifer Tompkins

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:53 am
My ticket number is 17524226.  I realized after purchasing the Lady Tremaine today that my progress isn’t where it should be either.  I had several characters that are no longer in my kingdom, as well as open areas that are now closed.  As well as missing gems.

and yes, I have all my emails showing proof of purchases!
no avatar

Joyce de Wever

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:43 pm
Hi! Since the last update i am nog able to open the game anymore. The next problem is that i can't even get to the sreen where i see my user ID :-(

could please anyone help me with this?
no avatar

Alice Grace

Apple (iOS)

Lost all my progress

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:50 pm
My ticket ID is 17533140 
lost all game progress since updating the app three days ago
no avatar

Cola Czuba

Google Play (Android)

Lost all my progress

Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:44 pm
Hi
I lost all my data. I had written to CC about my problem, then I replied to their mail with My Android ID and get "We haven't heard back from you in a while and we were wondering if everything is now okay. Please let us know.
Your complete satisfaction is what matters most to us.
Note that if we do not receive a reply from you within 7 days, the ticket will be closed." as reply.
My ticket ID is 17487130.
I don't know what to do now, can You help me?
no avatar

hscheft

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:45 am
There was an update to my computer on 1/7 and I lost all of my progress. I was at Level 34 and I was working on defeating Mother Gothel. I have sent emails multiple times on 1/8,1/9,1/10 and 1/13 with no response. My ticket # is JJ 13988-145. Please help.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:57 pm
Hiya Kingdomers,

@MelvinJWO I'm sorry to hear about that! :( Did the last save file arrived correctly? Let me know of the outcome, please!
@Jennifer Tompkins Our technical department is checking your case and as soon as we have news, our Customer Care agent will update you.
@Joyce de Wever Was your progress linked to a social media account? If so, try to re-install the app and let us know if you still have issues afterward.
@Alice Grace One of the Customer Care agents will look up at this asap. Many thanks for your patience! <3
@Cola Czuba We've marked down your case, thankies for letting us know. One of the agents will reply shortly. :)
@hscheft I'm sorry to hear this. :( Can you please recheck your ticket ID so I can escalate it further? It should only have 8 digits.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Cintia

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:13 pm
Mon jeu ne fonctionne toujours pas...
Il se ferme tout seul au démarrage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Depuis le mois de décembre !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mon num de dossier est 17445702.
no avatar

hscheft

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:58 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hiya Kingdomers,

@MelvinJWO I'm sorry to hear about that! :( Did the last save file arrived correctly? Let me know of the outcome, please!
@Jennifer Tompkins Our technical department is checking your case and as soon as we have news, our Customer Care agent will update you.
@Joyce de Wever Was your progress linked to a social media account? If so, try to re-install the app and let us know if you still have issues afterward.
@Alice Grace One of the Customer Care agents will look up at this asap. Many thanks for your patience! <3
@Cola Czuba We've marked down your case, thankies for letting us know. One of the agents will reply shortly. :)
@hscheft I'm sorry to hear this. :( Can you please recheck your ticket ID so I can escalate it further? It should only have 8 digits.

Joy

Hscheft - my ticket number is 17495164. I might have another ticket number 17522750. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:05 pm
Hiya,

@Cintia I've addressed your case on your other thread. I'm very eager to know the outcome of this so please let me know. :D
@hscheft The ticket was double highlighted, thankies for sharing it here. You'll soon be reached out! :D

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!