Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Angelika2105

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Re: Lost all my progress

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:22 pm
Thank you :) My son game is fixed :)
no avatar

allineedisfaith

Windows PC

Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:28 am
ticket number 17476292

my game lost progress for the third time in a couple months.2nd time back to 0.the first two times i didn´t say anything.but i´m getting a bit pissed now.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:30 pm
Hi everyone,

@Angelika2105 We're extremely glad! Hope he'll have a great time playing! :D

@Luci2566 Your case was further escalated and one of our Customer Care agents will get back to you in the shortest while.

@allineedisfaith I'm very sorry to hear this! But I'm glad they've sent you the save file rapidly. Our CC agent will make sure to answer your other questions as well.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Artherius

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:08 pm
I've also lost my progress and opened a ticket on January 3rd and got no reply yet.
Ticket # 17465842
Thanks in advance for any help

Cintia

Windows PC

Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:49 am
Bonjour, mon num de dossier est 17445702.
J'étais au niveau 37 avec un tas de personnages...
Depuis fin décembre le jeu ne fonctionne absolument pas... Quand je le lance il se ferme tout seul...
Je l'ai désinstaller plusieurs fois et rien...
J'ai vider les caches et rien non plus...
Je viens de télécharger la mise à jour et rien non plus....
J'ai envoyé un tas de message et toujours la meme réponse, et rien...
Merci pour votre aide car ca commence sérieusement a m'énerver...  Image
no avatar

Dana Conway

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:40 pm
I have contacted customer service numerous times. No one ever got back to me an I dont even have a ticket number. On my iPad I can't log into Facebook to retrieve my game it made me start all over.
An my game through Facebook wont let me have my magic. When I get rewarded for the quests. Or if I purchase them.
I have lost 100,000 an no way to retrieve it them even took pictures an posted before. An during, an after.
An no one respondes.
I really enjoy this game but if I am not going to get my rewards or get what I pay real money for.
I am so close to just deleting this game.
This is a wonderful way to relax from the stress of my everyday life. But not if no one responds to the customer service or even tries to fix these issues.
An I am losing money also. When. I don't get what I paid for
no avatar

MelvinJWO

Windows PC

Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:24 am
Agent Kieu Anh has not gotten back to me. Lost of progress means lost of purchases also. wont play until problems get fixed and wont make any purchases any further. My Ticket ID is 17482468

Cintia

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:04 am
Bonjour, mon num de dossier est 17445702.

Mon problème n'a, à ce jour, toujours pas été réglé et ce, depuis le 20 décembre  :') :') :')

:') :') :')  C'est vraiment n',importe quoi  :') :') :')  Même pas un message, même pas une aide, je ne vous remercie pas  :') :') :')
no avatar

libb

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:49 am
I just lost my progress in the game. how do you get a ticket so they can fix it?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:32 am
@Artherius So happy your progress was restored. :D Our agent will also make sure to answer your last question. Have fun playing!

@Cintia We're sorry this has happened to you! :( Our agents will get back to you with the troubleshooting steps for this particular case. Thank you for your patience!

@Dana Conway I've found only a ticket opened up 5 months ago to which we're still waiting for a reply, 16384528. :( For your current case, in order to assist you faster, can you please go to (Main Menu - Settings - Customer Care button - My problem is not listed here)?

@MelvinJWO We're already working on your case so that you could be able to play again soon. It shouldn't take long until our CC agent gets back at you! :)

@libb Before losing it, was it linked to a social media account? :) If yes, you can just go to Settings and tap "Connect" to that Account. In case not, reach us out through the in-game CC game button (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button) and we'll help you out.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!