Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Medea

Windows PC

Re: Lost all my progress

Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:58 pm
Cześć. Straciłam wszystkie swoje postępy po aktualizacji (tak myślę) gry. Rano, 27 grudnia, pojawiły się okienka z ponownym zapytaniem o wiek oraz potwierdzenie zapoznania się z regulaminem - które uzupełniłam. Następnie gra rozpoczęła się od nowa, wstępu - tutorialu, mimo, ze dzień wcześniej byłam na ok. 45 poziomie. Utraciłam wszystkie postępy. Nie mam konta na FB ani nie używałam konta Microsoft do zapisu postępów. Teraz nie mogę nigdzie zgłosić problemu - przycisk customer care nie reaguje. Co robić? Pomocy!
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:41 am
Thank you @joy fromgameloft
no avatar

Disney Slippers 86403

Windows PC

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:16 pm
I am wondering what I can do, I just turned on the game and now everything that I have done is gone. I have been playing this with my grandkids and now it is saying we have to restart.. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance!
no avatar

Dorthe Kihn Hansen

Windows PC

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:25 am
Hey Joy wrote:
Hey Joy

My problem is not solved. I cannot get into the main menu because the game just keeps starting over loading.

Happy new year
Dorthe
no avatar

ashbud06

Windows PC

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:00 am
i have lost all my progress i was at level 30
no avatar

Mummymoss

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:37 am
please help, I have lost all of my progress, I was on quite a high level, lots of characters etc, I've made lots of purchases,even yesterday buying Alice in Wonderland chests. I haven't even had chance to place all of the items won in the chests. I do not have a new device, my phone has not crashed or restarted etc. I have submitted a ticket had an automated reply and replied to that yesterday. 
I was and I am connected to Facebook but it still hasn't recovered my game. 
Please help.
My ticket number is 
no avatar

kewpiesushi

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:13 am
Unfortunately I don't think anyone understood me when I said my phone crashed, and I got a new phone meaning I had to download the game and got a new id. But would like my old progress back. I explained a couple of times, the last reply I got was on 14 Dec. 

My ticket ID is 17117154

Someone please... please look into it. I already missed the wreck it ralph event, missed getting Cinderella which btw I am superrrrrr upset about.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:17 pm
Hiya everyone!

Thank you all for reaching us here. Rest assured that we'll try to help each one of you, so please don't worry! :)

@Medea :( We'll need more details from you and the easiest way is to use this link: http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare
@queenmonkey1212 Just seen that your save file was sent and loaded successfully! Have an awesome time playing! <3 For further concerns I've seen you have, just make sure to update the CC agent! :)
@Disney Slippers 86403 Reach us out from in-game, so that we could look into it :) (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)
@Dorthe Kihn Hansen I'm so sorry to hear this! :( Can you also use this link to report the entire case? http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare You could also try re-installing the app and see if the issue still occurs afterward.
@ashbud06 Please let us take a closer look at this -> Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button
@Mummymoss Super glad your case was solved! Have a great time playing the game!
@kewpiesushi Our CC agent was informed about the specifics of your case and I'm sure it will get solved soon. Thank you for your patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Angelika2105

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:14 pm
Hi I can see lots of people is having the same problem... I have send two e-mails and I havent receive any response. My ticket is 17465858.  I spend real money on that game for my little boy who was collecting disney characters. Can someone please restore his game progress?
no avatar

Luci2566

Windows PC

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:12 pm
Lost all my progress. Please help 
this is my ticket number 17471720
i have tried what was asked of me in the email but still nothing