Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

CaliStitch

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost all my progress

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:55 am
Hello,

I loose my progress i open the ticket but i don't have any answer.
I would like finish the event please
no avatar

puzzlemasterA113

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:34 pm
Trying to load game save on a new phone and it keeps trying to load a level 2 save from Facebook AND Google. No way I'm starting over, I'm level 55 on the old device. I contacted customer service but havent heard anything yet. The ticket number is 17354172
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:37 pm
I have not had a response from gameloft customer service since Dec 7. I lost all of my progress on Nov 12. My tickets IDs are 17161930 and 17200816. I need help, why has everyone stopped responding to me? I have spent money on this game and I would like my purchases and level restored. Do I need to start a new ticket just to try and get a response? I would have thought as the more time has gone by I would have gotten better service to try and solve my problem instead of just being completely ignored.
no avatar

QueenPriscilla1

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:16 pm
Two days ago, I lost all progress. I contacted customer support and replied with my Android ID and version. I haven't heard anything since. I've been playing this game since the day it launched and spent over a hundred bucks on it. I haven't changed my device strictly for the fact I didn't want to lose my progress. Neither reinstalling the app, re-connecting Facebook or Google will restore my progress I have tried. HELP!!

TICKET 7344308

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:53 pm
Hiya everyone!

@queenmonkey1212 I've just highlighted the ticket and it should be solved soon. Will make sure to keep an eye on it.
@Broba_Fett We are happy to hear that the problem has been resolved.
@GRL97 One of our Customer Care agents re-answered your inquiry. Hope you'll have an awesome time playing. :D
@CaliStitch I'll need the automated ticket ID you've received. Can you please help me?
@puzzlemasterA113 Thank you for reaching us out! Please allow 3-5 working days until they respond. :)
@QueenPriscilla1 Pffiu found you! Ticket ID is 17344308. And we are glad that your problem was solved in the meantime!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:45 pm
Thank you @Joy FromGameloft
no avatar

Shortyliz58

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:36 am
I’ve lost all my progress, I was on level 45 and now it’s gone back to level 1!! 
I don’t know how to get a ticket number, I clicked on customer care and it’s brought me here! Please help get my game back!!
no avatar

Shortyliz58

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:01 am
I’ve managed to get a ticket number, it’s:
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:07 pm
Are there any updates on my ticket?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all my progress

Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:17 am
Hi,

@queenmonkey1212 They're working on it, don't worry! As soon as I'll have more info, will make sure to update you. Please accept my apologies for the troubles though! :(

@Shortyliz58 Your case seems to have been easier to handle as I've seen our agents already helped you out. Super glad to have read that! Have a great time playing the game.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!