Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Irina FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Gameloft

Lost all my progress

Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:52 pm
@kewpiesushi, @queenmonkey1212, I can understand the frustration, but please stay calm. Our agents are doing their best at keeping up with the workload. If you're missing out of the event, don't forget that you can always ask for a compensation
@P.Sprunk, go to the Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button and the support form. You'll then receive a ticket ID as a number of referral. Get back here and let me know about it if an answer delays for more than three days
@samnwj89, I'm afraid that three business days must pass before I could escalate your ticket for a late response
Thanks!
Community Moderator on a bunch of awesome Gameloft games 
no avatar

Kim Psaila

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all my progress

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:37 pm
Still nothing :/
Irina FromGameloft wrote:
@queenmonkey1212, @kewpiesushi, , we're doing our best to help you out in the shortest time possible
@Kim, thanks! That's the right one
@Dindimahapoli, please check back here if you don't receive a response in more than three or four days ;)
no avatar

kewpiesushi

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:42 am
how long do they usually take to reply? because its been a week now. I'm definitely gonna miss getting cinderella...
no avatar

samnwj89

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:32 pm
Been 4 business days and still not been contacted or had my problem sorted... ticket number 17199335 can you escalate my ticket now please? Thanks
no avatar

queenmonkey1212

Windows PC

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:45 pm
I had to get a new laptop. How can I get my game progress on my new laptop? It's almost been a month since I lost my progress on my old computer.

Classicsmiley

Windows PC

Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:03 pm
For some reason I can't find the button to start a new post...

I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for a long time, but earlier today when I tried to open the app (Windows PC), I started getting the error message "Disney Magic Kingdoms is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"
I just purchased one of the new bundles that became available this morning, and at that point I still "owned" the game.  However, now I don't see DMK in my library of apps, and when I try to click "Get" in the store, nothing happens.
How do I solve this?
no avatar

Vito Palazzolo

Windows PC

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:17 am
"Disney Magic Kingdoms is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

Me too. In my windows Phone
no avatar

Dindimahapoli

Windows Phone

Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:01 pm
Hello, I've been waiting for 8 business days, and you still have not fixed my problem. A few days ago a support agent contacted me to ask me the same questions that he already knew, but I still have not received an answer.
Mi ID user was 2566:asa:c35084 and mi ID ticket is 17190594
no avatar

Daniela Serafini

Windows PC

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:25 pm
I've been getting the same error since yesterday (0x803F8001) and i can't install DMK anymore... please help!
no avatar

Espion

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:00 pm
Bonjour.
Suite à une mise à jour du jeu sur mon smartphone, j’ai perdu ma progression des deux derniers mois sur mon iPad, le 30 novembre 2018 à 00h55.
Cela comprend 8 personnages perdus, toutes mes montées en niveaux, et les bonus achetés pour débloquer le jeu.