Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

UNSC Jon 117

Veteran

Central FL, US/Eastern

Posted this on the DMK page on FB in response to a question; thought it might be useful here.  FYI, going to the app's page in the app store for the device and looking at what's listed as latest or the history does not mean that you have it installed.  On an iOS device, you need to look under "Updates" (to see if there's a pending update you haven't installed yet) or "Purchased" (to see what's actually installed at the moment).  Here's mine from my iPad 2 (installed, up-to-date) and iPhone 4S (not installed):
Attachments
IMG_0791.PNG
Under "Purchases" on iPhone 4S (not installed)
IMG_0791.PNG (128.88 KiB) Viewed 5099 times
IMG_0088.PNG
Installed and up-to-date (1.2.1) on iPad 2
IMG_0088.PNG (79.73 KiB) Viewed 5106 times
"I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy.
Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy." --Cortana, HALO 2

US/Eastern; Apple TV (4th gen), 64GB; iPad 2, 16GB, iOS 9.3.5

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Awesome post, Jon! Thanks for sharing. I think this is going to be good for Bugs & Issues subforum, as a stickied topic. :) I will do this now.
Game Community Manager
no avatar

tomvilfroy

Apple (iOS)

Well the iTunes Store will always have the latest version there.  Sadly there really should be an about box (or something similar like under the more for iOS devices) in the app to the version installed.
no avatar

wesley30

Windows PC

wel the microsoft store normely update all ur games automatic  . to know what version you have go to microsoft store click on right side more info and than go to download and updates their you see ur curent version of any  games you have

melissahope13

Google Play (Android)

My husband & I both have this game on our phones. I did an update like 30 minutes ago & as soon as I opened the game a Claim Box popped up with a Fork in it (Which is from the Little Mermaid Event).
So then an event popped up "Her Head is too big", where I have to click on "Scramp Dolls" or something like that. But on my husbands device (& seems like everyone elses) they have the Event "A Watery Tale"... the Little Mermaid event, qhere he clicks on clams or shells. But my mermaid event is not popping up. Help before time runs out to collect the characters. Thank you
Melissahope13@yahoo.com
no avatar

inspelled

Windows PC

CAN'T EVEN GET GAME TO LOAD

Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:35 pm
I have tried for days now to download the game after it asked me to update it. I went about the normal way of doing things and this time it simply didn't work. When I go to 'my apps' in the store it says the game isn't available and whenever I try to install the game it says I don't have the requirements.
  I have NOT changed anything and therefore do not understand why it isn't working. I even tried making a new account on my computer and it STILL doesn't work. 

I would really love anyones help in the matter. I have tried writing to gameloft and their reply was simply to wait a few days (which I did) to see if the new content would start the game up again. When it didn't I wrote again and haven't heard anything back.

P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm new here and can't for the life of me see where/how to start a new topic.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Re: CAN'T EVEN GET GAME TO LOAD

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:06 pm
inspelled wrote:
P.S Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm new here and can't for the life of me see where/how to start a new topic.

once you have posted a few times - 3, i think - then you can start a new topic.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: CAN'T EVEN GET GAME TO LOAD

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:36 am
inspelled wrote:
I have tried for days now to download the game after it asked me to update it. I went about the normal way of doing things and this time it simply didn't work. When I go to 'my apps' in the store it says the game isn't available and whenever I try to install the game it says I don't have the requirements.
  I have NOT changed anything and therefore do not understand why it isn't working. I even tried making a new account on my computer and it STILL doesn't work. 

I would really love anyones help in the matter. I have tried writing to gameloft and their reply was simply to wait a few days (which I did) to see if the new content would start the game up again. When it didn't I wrote again and haven't heard anything back.

Hey inspelled, 

Try clearing the Windows store cache first. 
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/150 ... -10-a.html

If that doesn't work feel free to contact customer care through the game menu. If you cannot contact them through the game menu then you can do the same by visiting the following link:
https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
no avatar

inspelled

Windows PC

I have done as the above suggested to do and again nothing has changed/helped. I have contacted the help center twice now and alerted them they simply said to wait and they will get in contact when the issue is resolved.

Twice now they have said this and I therefore still don't fully know if it's a problem on my end or with the game. If it's my end I would like to know so I could again try and fix it. Though I am out of ideas how.

The app still says it's installed on my PC and I just have to download it (hence were the issue I'm having comes in) The only other thing I can think of it uninstalling the game altogether from my PC but I have idea how to do that as I can't find anything on it under programs, apps or settings.

So again any help would be very much thanked.
no avatar

Tmlarson71

Apple (iOS)

Sorry for hijacking thos thread but....   I can not start my own post anywhere nor can I email or contact an admin to say I have this issue.  Why? What can I do.  WhNt to participate but can only reply to existing posts.

Thank you to who ever fixed my issue.  Was reading forum and the option to post showed up.  Yay!