Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

UNSC Jon 117

Veteran

Central FL, US/Eastern

"(forum resource) does not exist."

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:49 pm
I've seen other players mention this elsewhere (here and/or on the FB page).  What's surprising (or not) is that I've seen Gameloft follow up with questions about the player's browser, device, and/or ISP.

Clearly, this is a Gameloft issue; specifically, a Gameloft forum issue, and may be server load/performance related; see attached.  In the "topic" example, the server has already read and displayed the topic name in the side bar, and yet still complains it doesn't exist.  In the "forum name" example, this message was displayed while trying to access one of the three DMK subforums directly using the link in the side bar; also note all the "0" (zero) counts - clearly the forum is having issues accessing its own statistics.  In each case, reloading the page one or more times resolved it and it finally worked.  Had it been an issue where a link was somehow locally malformed, reloading the page would have simply referenced the malformed link and never worked.

@Gameloft, if the forum server has server-side logging enabled and is properly monitored, it should be "procedural" for you to investigate, determine the "root cause", and implement a solution.
Attachments
Gameloft-Forum name doesn't exist.png
"Forum name doesn't exist."
Gameloft-Forum name doesn't exist.png (269.22 KiB) Viewed 484 times
Gameloft-The requested topic does not exist.png
"The requested topic does not exist."
Gameloft-The requested topic does not exist.png (280.33 KiB) Viewed 483 times
"I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy.
Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy." --Cortana, HALO 2

US/Eastern; Apple TV (4th gen), 64GB; iPad 2, 16GB, iOS 9.3.5

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:00 pm
Hey UNSC! Thanks for letting us know. The team has been alerted for further investigation. Hold tight!
Game Community Manager

UNSC Jon 117

Veteran

Central FL, US/Eastern

Re:

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:22 pm
If I held on any more tightly, I'd crush the mouse - not a pretty sight (not even for a USB mouse).

FYI, since "maintenance" ended earlier today, the forum has returned the HTTP protocol error code "503 service not available" several times.  It appears that the issues not only persist, but are getting worse.

This also appears to be further supported by user profile pics (edit: and attachments - see original post above) "disappearing" when reading forum posts.  Not sure if it's something temporarily disabled to alleviate server load, or if they were all deleted (either accidentally or intentionally) in order to free up resources.
"I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy.
Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy." --Cortana, HALO 2

US/Eastern; Apple TV (4th gen), 64GB; iPad 2, 16GB, iOS 9.3.5

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re:

Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:13 pm
We're still working on the forums, but for the most part, it's back! We'll let you know once the forums is fixed. :)
Game Community Manager

melissahope13

Google Play (Android)

Re:

Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:56 pm
Can someone help. How do I post a new comcern? Just updated my game & the Little Mermaid Event still has not popped up, but it was like it started to. As soon as I turned my game on a pop up claim box with a Fork in it popped up. Then an event called "Her Head is too Big " or Ots head is too big came up with no numbers, no prizes, etc. Just like that event where we had to click on crabs, well where its supposed to have #'s along the top, its all 0's.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Re:

Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:48 am
melissahope13 wrote:
Can someone help. How do I post a new comcern? Just updated my game & the Little Mermaid Event still has not popped up, but it was like it started to. As soon as I turned my game on a pop up claim box with a Fork in it popped up. Then an event called "Her Head is too Big " or Ots head is too big came up with no numbers, no prizes, etc. Just like that event where we had to click on crabs, well where its supposed to have #'s along the top, its all 0's.

Try force closing the game. Check and make sure you have a solid wifi connection and restart your game. If that doesn't work and your game is backed up try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it. If neither of those works contact customer care via the game menu. Once you submit the ticket you'll receive an automated email with the 8 digit Ticket ID attached to it. Feel free to come back to this thread and share that Ticket ID.
no avatar

Isabella Falk

Apple (iOS)

Re: trying to get help

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:29 pm
Hi,
I reached out to you guys many times and nerver got an answer.
Can someone please help me????
I want to change my age from 4 to 33 so I can connect with Facebook. I downloaded the game for my daughter but I endes up playing the game. I.ve been afraid to spend any money on the game beacause I don’t have a backup.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

"(forum resource) does not exist."

Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:54 pm
Hi Isabella Falk,

If you've reached us out from in-game by now (Options - Customer Care), copy paste me your 8 digits ticket ID and I'll check it out asap. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Isabella Falk

Apple (iOS)

Re:

Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:37 pm
I never recived a ticket number. I filled in the form about four times and not evan once I got a number. Just an autoreplay telling that some one will get back to me shortly. It was 3 weeks ago.

I sent you an email with my game name.

I’m starting to get a bit frustrated.

Best regards
Isabella
no avatar

Gazroe

Windows PC

Re: Re:

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:46 am
Isabella Falk wrote:
I never recived a ticket number. I filled in the form about four times and not evan once I got a number. Just an autoreplay telling that some one will get back to me shortly. It was 3 weeks ago.

I sent you an email with my game name.

I’m starting to get a bit frustrated.

Best regards
Isabella

@ Isabella.
If you look at that autoreply Email It should have your ticket number writen in it. Multiple tickets just get customer support confused. You can reply to the autoreply email. It can take up to a week before they contact you depending on how busy they are. But going by my experience, I could take months to sort out any issues you have. 
I hope this helps and you have better luck than I did