Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

hoppers125

Re: Can I reset my game?

Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:46 am
I'm having a similar issue.  I haven't been able to even start the game,not just freezes.  It's been several days since I contacted customer care, and no one has contacted me.  I just want to reset the game and try again.  My ticket ID is 11527392.
no avatar

Nicolle_Needles

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:31 pm
I would like to reset my game. there are a couple of different issues I am having including the parade which seems to have disapeared, I think I even know how it happened, though it is hard to explain. Could someone please get back to me on this. I love the game and would like to restart from scratch if at all possible.

Nicolle
no avatar

Ericasf

Sun May 01, 2016 4:43 pm
Similar issue here. Ticket number is EKW-18194-57. Been weeks now and still nothing.

Mihai FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Mon May 02, 2016 3:25 pm
Hello Ericasf,

What you've posted is called a Ticket Mask and apparently is invalid, a ticket ID is an 8 digit number that always starts with 1. I have tried searching our database for any valid tickets listed under the email address you used to register on this forum and managed to find your actual ticket ID which is 11570748. I will try to notify Customer Care that their suggested fix didn't work.

Best regards
no avatar

Abdullah_Randomnes

Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:19 am
I have been having the same issue I want restart my game becuase I cant  complete  a misson I uninstalled my game to see if I could start over I signed out of Game Center but still nothing my Ticket ID is 12081020 if anyone can help then Thank you!

Mihai FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:26 pm
Hello Abdullah,

You can try linking your game to another Game Center/Facebook account, that will reset you progress and you should be back to level 1 again. In case you don't have another account, or are not willing to create one, can you please reply back to Customer Care's autmomated message from the 3rd of August and request them to reset your progress through their specialized tool, thanks.

Best regards
no avatar

Englaa

Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:48 pm
Please help me, i have the same issue. My id numer is mdc:27f93f

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:58 am
Englaa wrote:
Please help me, i have the same issue. My id numer is mdc:27f93f

Fill out the customer care form from the menu inside the game to start a ticket for this issue. 

You can also fill out the form online at this link:  http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/426/
You'll have to copy and paste the link.
no avatar

MaxOnGameloft

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:51 pm
I would like to reset my game how do I 
My Ticket ID is 20113805
no avatar

MaxOnGameloft

Apple (iOS)