Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

BerryGibb25

Can I reset my game?

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:05 am
Does anyone know if you are able to start over your progress in disney magic kingdoms? I've been having an issue with unlocking woody and it will not let me do any actions to unlock him. I sent a request in to customer care and haven't heard back yet along with sending a message on here asking if anyone can help me with this issue of unlocking him. Sorry for the impatience but I'm tired of waiting and it's been two days now. I just want to enjoy playing the game and to actually be able to play it. I'm so frustrated that I've had an issue with it within a few minutes of beginning the game. Please help! I just want to reset and start over. I've tried everything and I can't figure it out.
no avatar

BerryGibb25

Re: Can I reset my game?

Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:01 am
Can anyone please help me? Nobody has been replying to my messages and still have heard nothing from customer care. I would really like to start playing the game.
no avatar

megglesm

Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:07 pm
When you uninstall and reinstall the game it gives you an option to start over.
no avatar

BerryGibb25

Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:12 pm
Thank you for the reply. I have tried that unfortunately several times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well as clearing data before uninstalling and reinstalling. No matter how many times I do this it takes me right back to where I was. I play the game on my Verizon lg G3.

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:21 pm
Hi Berry,

Please continue to work with your CC agent by letting them know that their solution didn't work for you. They should be able to assist you further. And if you have a ticket ID, share it with me, and I can take a look to see where we are at with your issue.

Just keep in mind that usually it takes 5 business days for a Customer Care agent to reply back, but due to the high volume of tickets, the response time may take longer. Thanks for your understanding!
Game Community Manager
no avatar

BerryGibb25

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:21 pm
Thank you for the response. Yes my ticket number is 11490115. And ok I have been hearing different responses of when they should get back to me. Thank you for replying to this.
no avatar

BerryGibb25

Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:12 am
I've about had it. Its been almost a week and I haven't heard from customer care yet and the game still won't let me do anything. I'm giving you guys until Monday to either solve my problem on here or for a customer service agent to get back to me And solve my problem or I promise I will tell everyone not to buy anything on your games. This is the worst experience I have ever had. Like I didn't think it was even possible for customer service to be this bad.
no avatar

BerryGibb25

Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:27 am
Finally. Something happened where it reset and was able to get woody. Thank you I am good now.
no avatar

Lday0

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:29 pm
I am having the exact same issue but mine has been going on for over a week now. Getting very angry my ticket number is #LAX-14176-155. Just want it reset so I can play the game!!
no avatar

mrjdguerrero

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:21 am
I have been stuck on the defeat pete mission. It says 5/5 but no advance. I just want to reset so I can continue playing or have this fixed. I've submitted 3 tickets. It got stuck Friday April 1 in the morning.