Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

MaxOnGameloft

Apple (iOS)

Re: Can I reset my game?

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:53 pm
My id number is7eeh111
no avatar

chrisworks

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:30 am
Hello, I need to reset my game data and I can’t find out how. I submitted ticket 20179767 but haven’t heard back yet. I also can’t open a new thread for help here. I’m guessing it’s because I’m a new user. 

I’m on iOS and I’ve deleted my game and the data on iCloud but the game keeps putting me back where I was. It’s very frustrating...

Thanks!
no avatar

chrisworks

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:10 pm
chrisworks wrote:
Hello, I need to reset my game data and I can’t find out how. I submitted ticket 20179767 but haven’t heard back yet. I also can’t open a new thread for help here. I’m guessing it’s because I’m a new user. 

I’m on iOS and I’ve deleted my game and the data on iCloud but the game keeps putting me back where I was. It’s very frustrating...

Thanks!

Hello, I’m just following up to see if anyone can help me. Again, I don’t think I can crate my own thread on this since I’m a new user so hopefully it’s ok that I’m posting my request here. Please let me know if there’s a better place for me to request help.

UPDATE: I now see a button to add a new post so I’ll make my request there so someone can hopefully see it.

Fedebj88

Windows PC

Fri May 29, 2020 12:03 pm
Hi,

Can you fix your problem?? I have mickey mouse stock! I give him a job to do but he can't do it and now he just walk for the carnival.. if I want to talk to other character I can't do because it's busy... can you help me please? Thank you soo much

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 29, 2020 3:52 pm
Try completely shutting down your game, leaving it off for a couple of minutes, then restarting it.
no avatar

Violet_DMK

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:20 pm
Hi, same issues here. I just downloaded the Disney Magic Kingdoms game a few days ago and have been enjoying it so far. But as a new player, it always takes time for trials and falls. I would now like to reset my game to the very beginning (Level 1) so that I won't miss any important information in the tutorial. Apparantly uninstalling and reinstalling the game wouldn't address the issue. I have tried contacting the CC agent my times but nobody seems to be answering the phone. Would anyone on this forum (especially administrators) help me address this issue? My game ID is mdc: 49877ce.

Much appreciated and I hope I can be back to enjoy the fun of this game ASAP. The lack of response from customer service is really annoying at this moment. Thanks!