Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Sanpop60

Re: Known Issues - Read Here First!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:57 am
I sent in request over a week ago and have had no response! I've been messaging for two weeks now that since Beauty and the Beast update I can't get into game. It's a shame when I've played over a year and now with last two updates I'm losing time with characters. Missed whole Mulan and have had no response!
no avatar

Ashley_Pauline

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:45 pm
Almost all of my building just keep resetting after I leave the game so I am not able to collect from them. I thought it might reset itself however it has now been a couple days. Can you please help?
no avatar

57chevy

Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:35 am
there was numerous times that i sent tickets in about this game and they still haven't fixed the problems that is why i quit this game it is worthless i have also contacted them on here but they deleted my accout and delete my comment also that was when they first brought this game out. the problem i was getting was where the characters were doing their jobs  but it was not doing the aloted time or it would just where you have to redo it. That was 2016 and i tried this year again and did not waste my time puttig a ticket in as it was a waste of time

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Known Issues - Read Here First!

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:17 am
Hi 57chevy, please give us your last ticket id so we can check what happened. With every update we are fixing bugs :)
no avatar

57chevy

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:04 pm
i quit playig the game so i no longer have the ticket numbers it was a waste of my time. i know it is a pain to even get a ticket up and you always want a screenshot and that also is a waste of time cause then i have to make 2 screenshots again a waste of time so that is why i quit this game
no avatar

57chevy

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:07 pm
i will never try to play this game again or even try to put a ticket in again cause you want too much info that we don't even know. or even what you all are talking about also or where to put the ticket under beside i was playing on my computer and that is one of the things that was asking for
no avatar

Lily0748

Mon May 01, 2017 6:47 am
Can't  somebody tell me how to sell my decoration to Merlin Gouldron because for is not working please help.
no avatar

Larosa

Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 am
Since Friday general Crash Bugs at Playstore and here at the Forum. No reaction in anyway.
no avatar

Larosa

Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am
Opening a Ticket is impossible (Screenshot).
Attachments
Screenshot_20170501-112359.png
Screenshot_20170501-112359.png (160 KiB) Viewed 725 times
no avatar

Patriciaabrahams

Google Play (Android)

United States

Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:12 am
Elisa FromGameloft wrote:
Hello!

Here is a list of Known Issues that our team is aware of, and working to fix. If you have any other issues, please feel free to privately message me or link me the thread(s) that you've created in the Bugs and Issues subforum. 

Make sure to also check our FAQs thread here: http://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=340062

List:
1. "My new Facebook friends do no appear in the game friend list"

2. "I'm stuck on downloading at 90.55%."

Content: 

1. "My new Facebook friends do no appear in the game friend list"
We are already aware of this problem and we are looking for the ways to fix it. In the meantime, in order to have your friend list updated please turn off your device for 2 minutes and relaunch it. 

2. "I'm stuck on downloading at 90.55%."
This is a known issue. Please privately message Elisa from Gameloft with the following information:
- Device Model
- OS Version
- Total Storage Space
- Storage Space Available 
- Connectivity Type (Wifi/Data)
- Region
I have a Samsung chromebook with 20 GB available.  I am using wifi. I am in the pacific time zone.