Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

pasat2000

Google Play (Android)

Re: Known Issues - Read Here First!

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:20 pm
Hello. I didn't find this discussed in another thread so i post it here. Elizabeth Swan has been stuck in one place for a few days now. She has an exclamation mark on her head, but when pressed nothing happens. I can't get her to do anything so I can't complete missions.
no avatar

nomadicdragon13

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:15 pm
Fed up....cant play the game for last 24 hours since it got updated it just sticks on jungle book screen and then eventually tells me it couldn't complete download. On searching the forum I find I am supposed to private message Eliza....cant work out how to do that...it tells me I am not authorised? So.... I have samsung s8 O.S. version Android 7.0 free storage space is 39.9GB on wifi (tried 3 different ones) and region is Europe ( Ireland). And I have tried reinstalling game.  Help please
no avatar

robg

Windows Phone

I have a lot of problems and I was trying to find Elisa's link to send her a message but I can't find it. I have 4 ticket id's I was going to send her so I will put them here. Maybe there is some way she can get this message or if someone can let me know how I can send these to her: Ticket #14496151, #14496699, #14487769, #14477609. I have had these problems for awhile but nobody seems to want to help me. I tried to welcome White Rabbit on day 1 but every time I tried the game shut down, sometimes I got to the castle screen before it shut down. I tried to welcome Mad Hatter and the game kept doing the same thing. When I loaded my game back up all these times all the progress I did with my characters before it shut down I had to do all over again. Sometimes when I loaded the game back up I got a screen that said Save Game Conflict and I have some screenshots from Saturday I will send you. Then Saturday night on one of the times I was loading the game back up I got a message that said I got 115 gems for watching videos but my amount was only showing 15 which was incorrect and then I got a message that said I got 6 chests and when I opened one when the cards were turning the game shut down and when I loaded it back up the game was back at the start with the arrow pointing to Mickey. I knew something like this was going to happen with all the problems and nobody fixing them. I have played this since day 1 and I will be upset if I can't get my game back but I know I will because others have. The screens I am sending you will show you I was on star 48 and 397 gems and around 8,000,000 magic. I will also give you my game is, it is 2566:asa:53d4 because hopefully that will help my game go to where it was because I had some Queen of Spades tokens I don't want to lose. Just read my tickets because all the information is in there. BerryGibb25 had the same problem as I did and it took him weeks to get it fixed but he did on 4/2/16. I love Disney and I used to love this game but now its a pain. I said a lot more in my tickets. I have MS and I play this during the day for something to do but now I am so stressed out and upset I am in so much pain. My fingers hurt so much I can't type anymore.
Attachments
wp_ss_20171028_0004.png
wp_ss_20171028_0004.png (828.61 KiB) Viewed 965 times
Robert Gartshore
no avatar

robg

Windows Phone

Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:40 am
My issue is not being able to welcome characters or leveling them up without the game shutting down. I used to have to do it about 2 or 3 times before it would work but lately it hasn't worked at all(since the Alice event). I have written numerous times about it and I have 5 tickets that are still open. I know it takes time but it has been going on long enough. I will give you the numbers and I am expecting my problem to be solved by Thursday or for a Customer Care representative to get in touch with me and solve my problem. If not I will tell anyone I can not to buy anything from you or not to play your games. This is pretty poor customer service and I can't believe it has come to this for me to get my game fixed. I don't like doing this but I love Disney and I love my game, it is what keeps me going during the day. I have MS and this is what I do for fun and it helps me out with everything. I feel really upset now and can't bear to think of my day without it. On Thursday it will be a week so that is enough time to get my problem fixed because I will have lost that much time on the event and I wanted to get everything for this one. I had cleared up all my space by the Cheshire cat to put everything. Here are my tickets #14496699, 14496151, 14487769, 14477609, 14518445. I am just doing what others have done giving ultimatums and they got their problems solved. I was quoting word for word what they said so I hope mine gets fixed.
Robert Gartshore
no avatar

robg

Windows Phone

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:38 pm
😠 I was told yesterday that my game would be fixed. Still waiting today and nothing. Have sent numerous messages but nobody has answered them. Can somebody tell me if there is something I need to do with the game I have right now.
Robert Gartshore
no avatar

robg

Windows Phone

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:10 am
I called and talked to someone in Customer Care and they said they would look at my problem and send me a e-mail within the hour. That was 3:30 and I haven't gotten a e-mail yet. I was supposed to have my problem solved yesterday. I am really getting tired of this and I want my game fixed.
Robert Gartshore
no avatar

lindsayyxx16

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:24 pm
I am really getting upset, like I have had it. No one is responding to me and I have sent two tickets and no reply since. Ticket number 14556341

I was like on level 35 or something saved all my information to facebook and gamecenter and backed up my phone. Got a new phone yesterday and my progress is all gone. I did a ticket here is the number 14551987 and I have contacted you guys on twitter and you have replyed to other people but not me. I have had this game since it came out and i am losing progress on the Alice event and Alice in Wonderland is my favorite disney movie I was trying to get everyone and now I cant play. Please help. I really dont want to delete this game. This game gives me enjoyment. It goes back to level one and completely resets. I have reinstalled and uninstalled many times and it has not worked. I don't know what else to do. I not happy at all. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
no avatar

alaynammurphy

Apple (iOS)

deleted all progress

Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:05 pm
no one seems to care that almost everyone has lost the full game they’ve spent months playing. it’s a very big problem for some users and if that progress cannot be restored a lot of the time and money people put into it has just been wasted and i’m really not a fan of how “customer support” is treating this as a non-issue
no avatar

caroline.klein

Windows PC

compte disney magic kingdoms a zero

Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:35 am
bonjour voila mon probleme ses que hier mon pc a planté et quand je vouler relancé mon jeux disney je suis retourné a zero en sachant que j'été lvl 34 ou 33 on me propose meme pas mes sav quand je le réinstale je voudrez savoire comme resoudre se probleme id utilisateur 2566:asa:cg622e se me le charge au lencement mes aucune proposition de faite .

cordialement 

Klein

voile le numéro de dossier est le : 15731981
no avatar

missflyer

Google Play (Android)

Elizabeth Swann unable to open event/quest

Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:39 am
I'm having the same problem as pasat2000- The game came pre-loaded when I purchased this Huawei P8 Lite 2017 in April 2018. Elizabeth Swann has the quest available book image on her corner icon, but when I click on it to go to her, I am unable to actually click on her at all to show her event/quest. I also can't move Tortuga Tavern even though there is no one in it. So I can't see the new quest available for her, nor can I even have her perform any actions. None of the other characters has or has had this problem. I tried restarting my phone, which had no effect, and even turned my phone entirely off for about 10 hours, and that had no effect either. This has been going on since around June 20th.
I also can no longer help out my 'friend' the NPC as of about June 25, as I used to - it says 3 remaining, but that there's nothing for me to do today.
Since the game came preloaded on my phone, it's not in my Google Play account to update, nor can I find any other way to update it even from my settings. I've tried sending tickets through the in-game link to contact support, but it never seems to send - even when I tried doing it from the same web address typed into my computer browser.
Can you please advise? Thank you in advance.