Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Giorgio_Fantinato

Re: Known Issues - Read Here First!

Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:17 pm
finito evento frozen ripartito il gioco con qualche problema sul salvataggio della felicità.la prossima volta lasciate la libertà di scegliere se scaricare l'evento o no cosi si evitano questi problemi.
no avatar

hicklb

Apple (iOS)

Canada

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:04 pm
I have a Ipad  and there are constact crashes, lags that are quite frustrating.  They have been happening for a while, and assumed that GAMELOFT would issue a fix for IOS, but this has not occurred.  Is this a known issue for IPAD users or is it just me?

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:51 pm
Hi hicklb, please connect your game to your Game Center/Facebook account via in game Options and after that do a game reinstall. Keep us posted if this works for you :)
no avatar

hicklb

Apple (iOS)

Canada

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:53 pm
Went through all the solutions provided and copied the crash log and sent it in.  A week later get an email saying this is a known issue and to be patient.  Given this is an issue happening for over 4 months, and based on commentary from the message boards that there are many others having issues with their Ipads and this game, I can not say I am confident that this problem will ever be fixed.  Very disappointing since it is a very fun game.
no avatar

KimD98

Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:04 pm
I have been banned I have put several emails in daily since Tuesday. I haven't done anything to get banned and when I out in a ticket I don't get a ticket ID. Please Help!
I'm having game withdrawals
kim
no avatar

Glandros

Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:12 am
After deleting and reinstalling the game, I've lost all my progress. Even connecting to the Facebook account I previously used didn't bring up the usual prompt to load my old game. I've submitted a ticket, the ticket ID is 12987902. Please help! I really don't want to miss out on the rest of the beauty and the beast event!
no avatar

Sanpop60

Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:34 pm
I e updated my game and still can't get in! If they aren't able to fix these problems quickly the characters should have a longer time to acquire

Gabriel from Gameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows Phone

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:03 am
Hi :),
​@Glandros - thanks for sharing the ticket id, we will send you another save file.
​@Sanpop60, please close your internet connection ( WiFi and mobile data), open the game and wait for it to finish the loading and connect to the internet again. Keep us posted if this works for you.
no avatar

Jhgodina

Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am
I no longer see Beauty and the Beast quest.  I built Belle's house and nothing happened.  The only "blue" quest I see are a Jesse and the Vine quest.  I also found the 40 plates but no additional progress.  Beast is at level 6 and Cogsworth and Lumiere are level 3.  There is nothing highlighted yellow for me to advance on in the character window. Ticket 13013242
no avatar

Robyn_Kunnen

Daily reward

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:07 pm
I have an issue with the game. I'm playing on my laptop (windows 10) and it's been my third day of playing. Yesterday, I got my daily reward for my second day of playing. Today, however, I again recieved a reward for my second day of playing. This way, I'll never get to Tinkerbell!
Does anyone have a solution so the daily reward system is up-to-date with the actual days in a row I've been playing?