Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: Known Issues - Read Here First!

Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:44 pm
lndsymtylr wrote:
Loading issue. Newer device (less than three months old) running android 5.1.1. 32gb memory total. 8.27 available. If the game fully loads, a 1 in 5 chance at this point, I rarely get to tap more than three items before I get tossed out of the game. Usually on wifi but do use data as well.  Has only been happening since the latest update. If I restart my phone, I am more likely to get boyond the loading page. I have restarted my phone more in the last week than in the last two years.

Hey Indsymtylr, this sounds like you'll need to send a ticket to Customer Care about. Since you're unable to login to the game, you'll have to do this on our website here: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/426/
Game Community Manager
no avatar

dwlmg

Windows PC

About a week ago, the game started crashing just before the update content page.  I did a new install on a separate machine and have the same issue.  Both machines are windows 10 build 1607.  If I put my original machine in airplane mode (turn off wifi), the game will load and play.  I tried to enter a ticket and the effort ended with a known problem page listing this issue.  I clicked I have this issue as well.  Any progress on a fix?

Gabriel from Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows Phone

Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:43 am
Hi Dwimg, could you check again now? Reinstall the game and open it with internet connection on ?:)
no avatar

ikram_aglaou

Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:51 pm
Io ho un problema non riesco a esaudire i desideri dei bambini ad esempio  i bambni vogliono vedere topolino lo clicco faccio cerca amici ma nessuno ci va ho contattato gameloft ma non mi hanno risposto
no avatar

Kelly_Jackson

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:51 pm
Playing this on an Acer Android tablet. Never had any issues. Now when I click on the app the checking content screen comes up, there is no progress and crashes after a few seconds.  I have the updated version, cleared cache, restarted and still nothing.  If I turn wifi off the game will load.  If I uninstall and reinstall the app will I lose any progress and purchased items?
no avatar

rsites26

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:40 pm
My daughter is playing on a 2nd gen. iPad we are trying to connect to the game center or even facebook to save her game progress because we bought her a new iPad mini for Christmas.  When I click on the top right corner I'm not given an option to connect it only says "customer care" or "other gameloft games".  Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated, I know she will be very disappointed if we can't sync to her new iPad.
no avatar

Lovely Sammy

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:43 pm
I have been expiriencing an error, not constantly but it pops up every now and then. The error says 'not enough room on this device'. I'm currently playing on pc so I'm pretty sure I have more than enough free space for it to save. Is it saving somewhere else? Like a plataform,cloud? 
Personally, I don't think there is an actual problem with the free space for saving since it closes the app after the error shows up and when I run it again it works fine (just missing like 5min of content) and keeps working fine for a few hours or even days.
no avatar

John_Nicash

Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:20 pm
I'm stuck on 0% Downloading : No internet connexion...
I've lost my profil, the game start from the beginning (starting video) and it stuck ...
What can I do ?
no avatar

Karen_Fitzgerald

game crashes on launch

Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:43 pm
Hi!
​I am new here, but I have been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms off and on for about a year. Then all of a sudden around October or November when I tried to play, the game will crash during its launch. What happened?  Why can't I play it anymore?

HP Notebook
​Windows 10
909 GB
768 GB free
wifi
San Diego, Ca.

Please help me get this game working again. Thank you.
-Karen
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Re: game crashes on launch

Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:27 am
Karen_Fitzgerald wrote:
Hi!
​I am new here, but I have been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms off and on for about a year. Then all of a sudden around October or November when I tried to play, the game will crash during its launch. What happened?  Why can't I play it anymore?

HP Notebook
​Windows 10
909 GB
768 GB free
wifi
San Diego, Ca.

Please help me get this game working again. Thank you.
-Karen

I just got the same problem on both kingdoms and my little pony, as soon as the company logo appears, I am taken back to my home screen. I'm playing on android