Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

UNSC Jon 117

Veteran

Central FL, US/Eastern

Re: Known Issues - Read Here First!

Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:18 pm
Question about the "defeating pete" bug.  I've defeated pete and unlocked the Tomorrowland area (I've gone far enough to unlock space mountain) but Pete is still a "locked" character.  Am I encountering the bug or is defeating him different from unlocking him?

Dunno to be honest. I think we have to do more to unlock him. I hope anyway. If that's the bug everyone's been going on about, I definitely didn't even think about that as a possibility lol

They're separate issues, although apparently the first (defeating Pete) has been addressed.  I haven't yet made significant progress since doing so, so I don't know whether there's currently an issue with unlocking Pete.

The biggest issue I've actually seen regarding these is the lack of information re: how to complete either task; most tend to read as a generic "complete more quests", which isn't any better than what the game tells you.  Part of that may be how new the game is, and possibly how few players have done so (and fewer still that actually read and post on the forum), but part of it may also be the way the various quests are organized.

I'm still holding onto the opinion that having to put effort into Toy Story characters and quests in order to defeat/unlock Pete is counter-intuitive - especially when you can't then use leveled Toy Story characters to defeat Pete.
"I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy.
Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy." --Cortana, HALO 2

US/Eastern; Apple TV (4th gen), 64GB; iPad 2, 16GB, iOS 9.3.5
no avatar

SwedishChef53

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:41 pm
Is there a known issue with attractions being stuck waiting? A number of mine are like this - I am attempting to attach a picture of what I am talking about. Thanks!
Attachments
image.png
image.png (3.62 MiB) Viewed 789 times
no avatar

Erin_Rydgren

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:00 pm
I am new to the forums because I finally went to my PC and tried to find out more about the issue I've been having. I play this game on my Android phone and whenever I try to open the settings in order to connect to facebook (I guess if there are other options, I don't know because I don't see them), I get the image I posted in this comment. None of my facebook friends are available to me, and they can't find me either. Can anyone please help me figure this out. I've tried contacting support directly through the game and I have never ever ever heard back (I've been playing for a month and reported this the second day in).
no avatar

Awesome9975

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:36 am
In the goofy the brave quest why do my characters go away and when I open the game they go running back to Pete is this common or is it happening only with me.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:32 am
Awesome9975 wrote:
In the goofy the brave quest why do my characters go away and when I open the game they go running back to Pete is this common or is it happening only with me.

That's just "boss battle" behavior. The same thing occurs with Zurg and Gothel later on - when you load the game, the characters doing the battling start in their "home" locations and then run to the fight.
no avatar

KikiRose

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:04 pm
Hello, my Pete has been stuck doing a job now for 3-4 weeks I can't use him at all. I don't want to spent diamond to get him back. Please help. My game is all up to date.
no avatar

Sesschanfan

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:08 pm
I haven't been able to log in at all for the last three day, it goes through the load screen then at the end of it as it's supposed to go into the game it kicks me out all together. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem as well?
no avatar

Watertink85

Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:31 am
i amving the same issue. The game is only letting me load to 90.55% and the game is saying I have Internet connection (which I do and is fine) . I haven't been able to access the game for 8 hrs. It's getting ridiculous. I have written a response or noted a ticket but haven't heard anything yet.

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:17 pm
Hello! Updated the Known Issues thread today. 

@Watertink85, I've updated the thread with information that we need to resolve the issue. Could you send me a PM with the required information? Thanks!

@Sesschanfan, have you tried restarting your device?
Game Community Manager
no avatar

lndsymtylr

Az

Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:46 am
Loading issue. Newer device (less than three months old) running android 5.1.1. 32gb memory total. 8.27 available. If the game fully loads, a 1 in 5 chance at this point, I rarely get to tap more than three items before I get tossed out of the game. Usually on wifi but do use data as well.  Has only been happening since the latest update. If I restart my phone, I am more likely to get boyond the loading page. I have restarted my phone more in the last week than in the last two years.