Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Known Issues - Read Here First!

Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Hello!

Here is a list of Known Issues that our team is aware of, and working to fix. If you have any other issues, please feel free to privately message me or link me the thread(s) that you've created in the Bugs and Issues subforum. 

Make sure to also check our FAQs thread here: http://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=340062

List:
1. "My new Facebook friends do no appear in the game friend list"

2. "I'm stuck on downloading at 90.55%."

Content: 

1. "My new Facebook friends do no appear in the game friend list"
We are already aware of this problem and we are looking for the ways to fix it. In the meantime, in order to have your friend list updated please turn off your device for 2 minutes and relaunch it. 

2. "I'm stuck on downloading at 90.55%."
This is a known issue. Please privately message Elisa from Gameloft with the following information:
- Device Model
- OS Version
- Total Storage Space
- Storage Space Available 
- Connectivity Type (Wifi/Data)
- Region
Game Community Manager

littleAnna

Re: Known Issues - Read Here First!

Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:02 am
I've done all of that and now i'm at about level 11 and still not per-regstaion gift.  i also un-installed and re-installed. so dose my game have a bug where it cause me not to get the stuff?
no avatar

cruiselinefan

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:26 pm
no avatar

Redracer000

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:33 pm
Why is the Pete guest not meant ironed here. I have been waiting 5 days now for a fix. My game can not progress and it is getting boring since there is really nothing to do. Level 17 now. Still waiting and no reply

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:32 pm
Hi Redracer! I just updated the thread with that issue. Thanks!
Game Community Manager
no avatar

Jennifer_Marie

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:44 am
Hi!!!  So I've had the issue of receiving ZERO daily rewards. Ticket number is 11483133. However earlier today I began getting tokens for Tinkerbell but now after restarting my phone Tink is gone altogether! Please help!

littleAnna

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:52 pm
I still haven't gotten my per-register rewards :(   do i need to fill out a ticket for it?
no avatar

Jody_Hisle

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:15 pm
I sent a help request #is 11492425, I sent it last Sunday and got a reply asking for a screen shot which I sent immediately, (my problem is not being able to defeat Pete).  I have heard nothing since that. I have been reading that people are being reset to fix the bug. I have been playing and upgrading characters for 5 days I seriously hope this is not the solution. If it is they need to tell people to stop playing until they are reset. If someone could please contact me and check on my ticket please!!!

littleAnna

Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:45 am
just before defeating pete, i got my per register reward.  glad i have it now
no avatar

Jared_m_92

Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:14 pm
I'm really having trouble with the lack of communication. My ticket number is 11498349 and I've been waiting several days since I got an initial response, still wondering what it is I am expected to do in the meantime. I understand that there are a lot of people, but some sort of general response could just as easily be placed up here on the forum so people know what to expect in terms of the progress they have made since the glitch and when the potential update will come to fix this problem. I received a very general email response from Customer Care and replied back within minutes trying to get some information on how to keep all of the progress I have made in the last week plus since I hit the Pete glitch. I really love the game, but this poor customer service is really making me want to just give up, which is a real shame.