Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Ho_Yi Wan

A few bugs

Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:34 pm
I have noticed the following bugs, and would welcome any kind of help:

1. I can't sync my game progress between my PC and my iPad. I have linked my PC to my facebook account. The iPad version doesn't allow me to connect to facebook at all somehow. The "Connect" icon is replaced by "Contact" on the iPad, and when I click on it, it only has a list of all the customer support phone numbers for different countries. Is there a way to reset my iPad account, and make it sync to my facebook and my PC's game progress? I have already tried deleting the app and reinstalling the app on my iPad, but it automatically brings back previous game progress on my iPad.

2. I can't get my daily login bonus on my PC. It's been way over 24 hours since the first day bonus, and I have login to the game every other few hours.

3. I can't start the parade on the PC. When I click on the circus/tent, the camera would pan to Walt Disney and Mickey's golden statue, and then nothing happens. No popup, no message, just nothing.

4. I seem to have a hard time adding friends on Social. I sent invitations to my friends on facebook using the "+friend" icon, but my friends said they didn't see the invitations. Also, even after they have installed the game, we are still not seeing each other on the social friend list.

5. Sometimes there is a lag when I try to click on the stars or potion to pick it up, and because of the lag, it would accidentally select the buildings and the gem button, causing me to spend gems by accident. I suggest a confirm button to be added to make sure that gems are not wasted by accident due to the lag.
no avatar

Littlebelle

Apple (iOS)

Re: A few bugs

Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:09 pm
They let us know 2 days after we started playing that you can not link your PC play to android or IOS. You can only link it if you have a windows phone :(. The only friends that will show up in your list are playing on the smae platform as you. Meaning all windows PC players who are on your facebook friends will show up. However there is a bug and they only pop up once and a while. All IOS players will show up if you are using that platform. It is not a good way to do this but it is what it is. And it is sad.
no avatar

EddieMoore0220

Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:40 am
Littlebelle wrote:
They let us know 2 days after we started playing that you can not link your PC play to android or IOS. You can only link it if you have a windows phone :(. The only friends that will show up in your list are playing on the smae platform as you. Meaning all windows PC players who are on your facebook friends will show up. However there is a bug and they only pop up once and a while. All IOS players will show up if you are using that platform. It is not a good way to do this but it is what it is. And it is sad.

This is very sad news :( Guess I will delete the app on the device.
Ho_Yi WanI have noticed the following bugs, and would welcome any kind of help:

1. I can't sync my game progress between my PC and my iPad. I have linked my PC to my facebook account. The iPad version doesn't allow me to connect to facebook at all somehow. The "Connect" icon is replaced by "Contact" on the iPad, and when I click on it, it only has a list of all the customer support phone numbers for different countries. Is there a way to reset my iPad account, and make it sync to my facebook and my PC's game progress? I have already tried deleting the app and reinstalling the app on my iPad, but it automatically brings back previous game progress on my iPad.

2. I can't get my daily login bonus on my PC. It's been way over 24 hours since the first day bonus, and I have login to the game every other few hours.

3. I can't start the parade on the PC. When I click on the circus/tent, the camera would pan to Walt Disney and Mickey's golden statue, and then nothing happens. No popup, no message, just nothing.

4. I seem to have a hard time adding friends on Social. I sent invitations to my friends on facebook using the "+friend" icon, but my friends said they didn't see the invitations. Also, even after they have installed the game, we are still not seeing each other on the social friend list.

5. Sometimes there is a lag when I try to click on the stars or potion to pick it up, and because of the lag, it would accidentally select the buildings and the gem button, causing me to spend gems by accident. I suggest a confirm button to be added to make sure that gems are not wasted by accident due to the lag.

Saved me abit of time thanks. Seems the PC side wasn't ready for release.
no avatar

Ho_Yi Wan

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:21 am
Yes, many bugs in the PC version, but at least I can link it to my facebook account.

On my iPad, somehow I don't have the "Connect" icon. I can't link it to any account, and I can't reset it either. Not sure what to do. I want to be able to add friends.

Mihai FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:42 am
Hello Ho_Yi Wan,

Can you please post me a screenshot of your options menu, thank you.

Best regards