Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

sarahmarie

Daily Reward Issue

Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:06 pm
Since the first day I have played I have not been awarded any daily reward for playing. I have tried closing and reopening plenty of times, and even deleted and reinstalled the game with no luck. What is the trick to get the daily reward?

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Re: Daily Reward Issue

Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:14 pm
Hi sarahmarie! I'm very sorry to hear about this issue. This sounds like something that the Customer Care team can assist you better with. 

Option #1: Submit a ticket in-game: 

1. Login to the game
2. Look to the top right corner for Options
3. Select "Customer Care"
4. Scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
5. Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send" button. 
6. You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will then follow up to assist further.

Option #2: Submit a ticket on the web/phone: 

1. If you are unable to submit a ticket in-game please use this alternative method via a web browser.
2. Visit the following website and provide as much detail as possible:  http://gmlft.co/DMKSupport 
3. Phone support is also available from the drop down expansion.

After submitting a ticket, you will receive an automatic ticket ID, which indicates that your are queued in the system. If you do not receive a ticket ID via email, please re-submit the form. 

Keep in mind that it may take up to 5 business days for a CC agent to get back to you! Let us know if you have any further questions or comments.
Game Community Manager