Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Shaun_Mike

Glitch

Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:06 am
The game is directing me to the open the Character menu and select "Woody" to welcome in but will not allow me to cause I didn't complete enough Story Quests. There is no escape or "X" to get out of the menu once in. 
After closing out the game and going back in, I'm directed to the Character menu again to repeat all the same tasks even though I haven't completed enough Story Quests. The game will not allow me to click into any other menu's (Shop, Quests) or click on any of the characters I currently have. 

Has anyone else been experiencing this or know of any fixes to the problem? Much appreciated. 

My ticket ID would also be: 11453637

Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: Glitch

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:27 pm
Please have a bit of patience until a Support agent will take over your case, Shaun_Mike. They will surely assist you in this matter ;)

Best wishes!
no avatar

Shaun_Mike

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:35 pm
When will a Support Agent take over my case??

Mihai FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:57 am
Hello Shaun_Mike,

Please allow 1 to 3 days in order for Customer Care to process your case, in case you won't receive any reply by then, i will step in :)

Best regards
no avatar

Shaun_Mike

Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:25 pm
Just got word from a Support Agent and followed the step they said but nothing has changed. I've reset my WiFi, made sure there was enough room on my iPhone for game play, and even made sure that there was no stream or P2P Software on my WiFi. I've deleted the game and re-downloaded it. 
The game will open fine but once loaded it's like it's frozen. The game music and characters still play and the Quests, Character, and Shop buttons all make they're appropate sounds when clicked but WILL NOT open. It also will not allow me to collect the Magic, Gems, and Stars that are floating above attractions. 

HELP?!  :'(

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:17 pm
Hi Shaun, please let your agent know what you've tried, and what did not work, as they can follow up with the issue better with different suggestions or escalate the issue to our Dev team. :)
Game Community Manager