Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

DWBrew

Guests stuck in hub?

Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:45 pm
Anyone else havng an issue when they grant magic with guests being stuck in the hub? It seems to only occur if they are on main street or another area of the park that requires them to pass through the hub to get to my attractions.

Thoughts?

Lantern1984

Windows PC

Re: Guests stuck in hub?

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:42 pm
I've got one stuck righ next to Mickey's Fun Wheel. Anyone know how to un-freeze them?
"We assume that every time we do anything we know what the consequences will be, i.e., more or less what we intend them to be. This is not only not always correct. It is wildly, crazily, stupidly, cross-eyed-blithering-insectly wrong!" - Douglas Adams 
no avatar

DWBrew

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:44 pm
I submitted a ticket and about 45 minutes later it was magically resolved. I'd recommend going that route.

Lantern1984

Windows PC

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:58 pm
And how do I do that? I don't see a button that says "submit ticket"
"We assume that every time we do anything we know what the consequences will be, i.e., more or less what we intend them to be. This is not only not always correct. It is wildly, crazily, stupidly, cross-eyed-blithering-insectly wrong!" - Douglas Adams 
no avatar

DWBrew

Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:00 pm
On top right on the blue square it will pull up a menu and one of the left hand choices brings you to faq's. On bottom indicate it is not answered and you can submit an issue.

Lantern1984

Windows PC

Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:20 pm
Thanks.

Mihai FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:53 am
Hello guys,

Thank you for reporting this issue, your feedback is greatly appreciated, i would also like to ask you to post your ticket numbers, it's easier for me to track in case they take too long to be investigated.

Best regards