Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Littlebelle

Apple (iOS)

How to syn Windows 10 PC to mobile

Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:26 am
I was able to sync my 2 mobiles but when I started on PC Windows 10 it does not syn. I did do the connect to facebook to enable cloud sharing. It did not sync with my mobiles. This is important because I bought gems on the mobile but enjoy playing on the computer so much more.

Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: How to syn Windows 10 PC to mobile

Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:13 am
Hey Littlebelle,

Thanks for notifying us ;)

I already informed the game team about this sync issue reported by you and they're currently looking into it and hopefully will be coming with a solution very soon.

Best wishes!
no avatar

v3lasco

Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:16 am
If you are on iOS I contacted them about this as well and was told it was not cross platform play only wndows phone and PC can do this not android or iOS to Windows.
no avatar

Chris_Wilson

Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:26 am
Other games allow this, syncing between android and windows 10, is it going to be added in the future?

Mihai FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:29 am
Hello guys,

There seems to be some confusion regarding this topic, the game is cross-platform but you will only be able to transfer your game progress from iOS to Android and from Windows 8/10 to Windows Phone. Transferring from iOS/Android to Windows/Windows Phone will not work, hope this makes things more clear.

Best regards
no avatar

Littlebelle

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:43 pm
Thanks for the update wish I had knwo because now I am playing 2 games. The one on PC is not as good because it is only showing my facebook friends that play on their pc. So not many.
no avatar

RavenLiquid

Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:50 pm
So that we cannot sync between Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile is a bug?

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:03 pm
RavenLiquid wrote:
So that we cannot sync between Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile is a bug?

Yes, that sounds like a bug. Please contact our Customer Care to submit a report about this, as this will provide us with more details about your devices. Thank you!
Game Community Manager