Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Littlebelle

Apple (iOS)

I went to add them and the only friends I could send request for were not playing the game yet. How do I add  the ones I knwo are playing. They are not showing on the bar to go visit them ?

Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hi there, Littlebelle,

Firstly, are you sure you are connected to Facebook? Only connected on Social Network, you will be able to see your friends. Second, your friends also need to play the game, in order for you to see them. If you answer yes on both conditions, then please try the below steps:
  • Force-close the game by entering your Settings > Apps > selecting your game, then pressing 'Force stop'
  • Using the instructions above, force-stop the Facebook app (if you're using Facebook in a browser window, please force-stop the browser)
  • Launch the game and try reconnecting the account to Facebook. 

If this doesn't work for you,  I would advise you to contact our Support team by using the in-game button and explain the situation within a ticket form. They will surely assist you and check your user account deeply. ;)

Best!
no avatar

Littlebelle

Apple (iOS)

Hi, my issue is with windows 10 on PC the only friends I now have are also playing on their computer. So it seems anyone playing on mobile do not sync with those on computer. I am able to get friends on my mobile. However that is another issue. My mobile will not syn with my computer. So right now I am playing 2 games :( Because most of my friends are playing on mobile.
no avatar

Littlebelle

Apple (iOS)

Here are all my ticket numbers for not being able to syn the game with my ipad mini with my PC - however I believe that it was stated today that you can not syn them only with a windows phone. Which really upset me because now I am playing 2 games. Also I did not buy a pluto package because I thought they would syn so bought one for my computer game not my mobile. So now I have to go spend even more money. This should have been in the FAQ before we even started the game.I reported it on the facebook page launching the game as soon as I downloaded the game.  I probably will drop the computer because there are so many glitches and non of my friends show up.  Just the developers to visit and 4 is pretty boring. So I would like the opportunity to get pluto because it is so hard to do the BoPeep with out him. Here are my ticket numbers. I put one for each problem.  I believe the Windows PC people who thought they could syn but kept playing because they thought it was a glitch should be compensated enough to get a pluto. I know launchs have issues. This however this would have been known in testing but was not made known to the public when the game launch. Also I do not think the windows PCs were tested as well. 

Also there is no spot in your drop down menu for Window 10 on PC so had to fake it. This should have been changed. 

ticket ID is 11443112
ticket ID is 11439424
ticket ID is 11448254

Dear moderator. I know this is not your issues. Please do not take me being upset personally. For I know you had nothing to do with the bad communication for the launch. Hope you have a good day. Thanks for the help. 

Ana FromGameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hi Littlebelle,

Regarding your second issue, the one with syncronization, this is not a bug, actually, but the actual game behavior.  The game is only cross-platform Android - iOS - Android. Windows - Windows Phone, hence it's not possible to sync your progress from Windows to iOS.

Best!
no avatar

Littlebelle

Apple (iOS)

Thank you for responding. Yes I found that out after our questions were posted. A day later.  Still upseting that we did not know this when we started the game. Should have been in the faqs. So that we did not waste our time playing 2 games. How were we to know this was the way the game played when other games we start on facebook we are able to sync with our android. Because of this I lost a chance of purchasing pluto during the sale for my mobile. Makes the game much more frustrating without him. I did buy it for my PC game. The Windows PC is glitched.