Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Nostrok

Windows PC

Re: Purchase not received

Tue May 11, 2021 8:27 am
Hi Joy, 
I have several issues and didn't get any response from support. My IDs are #470885, #525035 and #544943
Can you please help. 
I waited quite long now and get kind of angry... :( 
Thank you
Thorsten

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchase not received

Wed May 12, 2021 7:50 am
@crichardson717, @MrLeche I'm so so happy to hear the great news! Thank you for keeping me in the loop too! <3
@Antonella b We'll check this at once. If you've already reported the issue through the in-game Customer Care menu, please share the conversation ID with me! <3
@Nostrok We're on it!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Jannekedamen1989

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 9:39 am
Hi Joy

On the 30th of April I bought the event pack with Chewbaca. I did pay the money but i never got Chewbaca.I did send a mail to Customer care and they asked me what my game ID was. I did send my ID back but I never get a response. That was a week ago.Could you please help me? I need Chewbaca to get my tokens for Darth vader in time.My conversation ID is: #529744

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchase not received

Wed May 12, 2021 1:12 pm
This is being looked into, @Jannekedamen1989! Thanks so much!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Mike65

Windows PC

Fri May 14, 2021 10:10 am
Hi Joy,
and now the Star Was episode is over. I've paid for Chewbacca to help to get Darth Vader. Chewbacca was not present, Darth Vader is not availibe now. I'm very sad.
Will I get Chewbacca or are you paying my money back?
Mike
------------ Re: Purchase not receivedFr Mai 07, 2021 10:11 am Hello, I've bought Chewbacca for 4,99 EUR. While introducing the character the game broke down. After a newstart the character was not present. I've send a mail at gameloft customer Care , but no response until today. 
My conversation ID : 526175

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchase not received

Fri May 14, 2021 1:08 pm
Hi Mike65, An agent will reach out to you! 🤗

Joy

Nostrok

Windows PC

Sat May 15, 2021 7:08 am
Hi Joy, 
my IDs #470885, #525035 and #544943 are still unsolved ... 
The event is done and I spend money.
What is the difficulty of just an answer?
Best regards from a disappointed customer ... 
Thorsten 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchase not received

Tue May 18, 2021 8:27 am
I'm sorry to hear about this experience, Thorsten ! I've alerted the team about your cases.

Joy

no avatar

Mike65

Windows PC

Thu May 20, 2021 8:38 am
Hi Joy,

I'm still waiting...

Mike
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Mike65, An agent will reach out to you! 🤗

Joy
no avatar

rebcschult

Windows PC

Sun May 23, 2021 5:33 pm
I have been having a similar issue not receiving a purchase and have been trying to find a way to report it, but it is asking me to input info i don't have.