Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

crichardson717

Windows PC

Purchase not received

Thu May 06, 2021 5:41 pm
Hi! I opened a ticket on 5/3 via Customer Care form regarding purchase on 5/2 of Star Wars legendary chest bundle ($9.99 for 6) that I did not receive. (Conversation ID: #536978). The credit card charge was pending until 5/4 when it posted, but still no chests. Please confirm status before I dispute the charge. My customer ID is 2566:asa:47d82g. Thank you!
no avatar

Mike65

Windows PC

Re: Purchase not received

Fri May 07, 2021 10:11 am
Hello, I've bought Chewbacca for 4,99 EUR. While introducing the character the game broke down. After a newstart the character was not present. I've send a mail at gameloft customer Care , but no response until today. 
My conversation ID : 526175
no avatar

MrLeche

Windows PC

Sat May 08, 2021 6:48 pm
Been 11 days and my email hasn't been replied, item hasn't been received. Purchased millenium falcon pack. Conversation ID Conversation ID: #522075
no avatar

Antonella b

Windows PC

Sun May 09, 2021 7:36 am
I take Chewbecca , payed and confirmed payment, and the character not present Conversation ID: #545890
no avatar

crichardson717

Windows PC

Sun May 09, 2021 10:40 am
Hi! I opened a ticket on 5/3 via Customer Care form regarding purchase on 5/2 of Star Wars legendary chest bundle ($9.99 for 6) that I did not receive. (Conversation ID: #536978). The credit card charge was pending until 5/4 when it posted, but still no chests. Please confirm status before I dispute the charge. My customer ID is 2566:asa:47d82g. Thank you!

Really, really hoping this can be resolved before the Star Wars event ends in 4 days... my daughter (the one playing this game) is asking almost hourly when the chests will arrive! :D  Any updates on the progress? Thanks ever so much!
no avatar

ben30lille

Windows PC

Sun May 09, 2021 4:26 pm
ID : #527454
exact same issue with Chewbacca, payed and confirmed payment, and no character !

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchase not received

Mon May 10, 2021 9:02 am
Thank you all for sharing the conversation IDs with me. They've all been highlighted and our agents will reach you out ASAP! 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

crichardson717

Windows PC

Mon May 10, 2021 5:48 pm
Thanks Joy! I can confirm that we received the missing legendary chests today... along with a gift of extra gems. So appreciate the efforts of you and the team to keep working on these glitches. To paraphrase, technology happens... but great to know there are good people working on it! May the force be with you. 😉
no avatar

MrLeche

Windows PC

Tue May 11, 2021 3:50 am
Thanks Joy! Got mine. uh, finally. :)
no avatar

Antonella b

Windows PC

Tue May 11, 2021 7:39 am
Antonella b wrote:
I take Chewbecca , payed and confirmed payment, and the character not present Conversation ID: #545890

Chewbecca not yet present!!  Why?