Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

EllenTB1975

Windows PC

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Sat May 01, 2021 8:22 am
been waiting for an answer submitting at april 8th and april 23rd!! ticket ID's are #469183 and #512432 the last one is the most urgent one since it conserns the event that's now playing. never before took the answers this long.....
no avatar

wolf girl

Windows PC

Sat May 01, 2021 11:34 pm
good morning,  ticket  509512, dated 23 april, I have had nothing but an automated response from customer care. except for the update you sent me during the week [which made the videos work for one day], nothing works. no gems for videos for a month, ditto for happines for videos in parade, no chest for videos in vault, no videos for mystery reward offer in star wars event.  the minute i click on one, the all go inactive. i know you are extremely busy but please fix the problem, thank you
no avatar

dustysunshine

Windows PC

Mon May 03, 2021 4:54 am
Bought a chest pack during the raya event that was not delivered and no one ever replied to the ticket I sent in which was annoying but at least I got all the charachters. I now have been playign for 3 days without a chewbacca that I paid for and it is holding back my progress I have zero faith that any one will get back to me as this already happened once and no one ever replied. guessing this is the same as a ticket #? Conversation ID: #525806

the still unresolved raya ticket for undelivered items I was charged for is Conversation ID: #436863
no avatar

jkent9024

Windows PC

Mon May 03, 2021 11:23 pm
Bought the TIE fighter bundle on April 23, never received the items, haven't had response sine April 28. Conversation ID #526724.
no avatar

theretro64

Windows PC

Tue May 04, 2021 10:12 am
I have a similar situation, i bought the Chewbacca pack and never received it. Conversation ID: #524592
no avatar

EllenTB1975

Windows PC

Tue May 04, 2021 1:08 pm
EllenTB1975 wrote:
been waiting for an answer submitting at april 8th and april 23rd!! ticket ID's are #469183 and #512432 the last one is the most urgent one since it conserns the event that's now playing. never before took the answers this long.....

THANKS A LOT> IT"S FIXED!!

no avatar

mapatte1976

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 04, 2021 1:23 pm
Hi! Ticket ID #529298 and ID on the game is 2566:asa:32ff0d
I've bought the pack event 3 with Chewbacca on april 28th and nothing happens after. I don't have Chewbacca and the event is still running. Could you please fix this? It's for the game of my son on windows!
Tyvm

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed May 05, 2021 3:09 pm
@EllenTB1975 Wonderful news! <3
@mapatte1976, @theretro64, @jkent9024, @dustysunshine @shahram2021 We're on it!
@Lori DJ I'm happy to see your case was solved! <3
@Demi-Guy Checking as we speak!
@Disneymomneedshelpnow According to CC's database, your old game profile is linked to your Game Center account, but currently, you are logged in to a different one. Please try to connect to the Game Center account previously used in the game to restore your progress. Do reach out to us again if you need any help! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

shahram2021

Windows PC

Wed May 05, 2021 6:34 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@EllenTB1975 Wonderful news! <3
@mapatte1976, @theretro64, @jkent9024, @dustysunshine @shahram2021 We're on it!
@Lori DJ I'm happy to see your case was solved! <3
@Demi-Guy Checking as we speak!
@Disneymomneedshelpnow According to CC's database, your old game profile is linked to your Game Center account, but currently, you are logged in to a different one. Please try to connect to the Game Center account previously used in the game to restore your progress. Do reach out to us again if you need any help! <3

Joy

Thanks a lot for your help Joy
Shahram

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Thu May 06, 2021 3:09 pm
😊🤗🤗 Anytime!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!