Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Epic Quest Bug

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:12 pm
I'm so happy this was already solved for you! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Re: Epic Quest Bug

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:42 pm
And it just happened to me again... this time lost about 15,500 quest cards, replaced by 9 gems... :(

Thankfully my happiness did not get reset this time though... :D

New ticket number: 20076423

Randy

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:33 am
It just happened to me again. Around 5000 cards replaced by 2 gems. It also reset my progress getting rid of the unicorns from 7 to 0, which will set me back another day...

Ticket number 20085301...
no avatar

David Honig

Windows PC

Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:13 pm
Happened to me last night.  Sent in a ticket #20084793.  was hoping it would be resolved this morning.  Disappointed it was not.  I'm 4 hours away from when I would need to spend the event currency on Manticore.  Need it resolved before then as I've only been able to get like 1300 since it crashed.  I had like 30,000 last night when it reset them to 0 and converted it to gems.  Needs to be fixed asap.
no avatar

David Honig

Windows PC

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:24 pm
Well I know can't open Manticore because I don't have event currency. This needs to be fixed and fixed now.
no avatar

lorelei328

Windows PC

Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:46 pm
Same thing happened to me. I submitted a ticket 3/25 but it hasn't been resolved. Any suggestions? I've earned enough to welcome Manticort but not enough to build Path of Ravens.
no avatar

Cena M

Windows PC

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:34 pm
Hey, I got the same bug one hour ago, my ticket number is 20095625 and i lost 30000 tokens.
If you can solve this problem it would be nice because the evnt end in 5 days. Thanks
no avatar

Panthalas

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:18 am
=14.6667pxmy ticket number is 20084501, there is only 6d 14h left, my event currency is 0, please make it quick.
no avatar

Cherie C

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:18 pm
It happended to me again my ticket number is 20097541. I received an email this moring stating that my issues was fixed. I restarted my game this moring and my event currency is still not returned.

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:41 pm
My 3rd of four tickets was 'resolved' this morning. Unfortunately they just restored the lost event currency, and nothing was given to make up for that lack of progress because of the inability to move forward when you can't buy anything...

Still waiting on my fourth ticket to be resolved, hopefully they will give me something for losing a day and a half of progress for having to restart the second unicorn-shooing task...