Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

biggykitty

Windows PC

half an update?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:28 pm
do not have any event going on but hear eveyone else does. nothing in merlins shop except chests. no new attractions.have welcomed drizella, and working on anastasia. turned of auto update at the app store, says all apps up to date. ticket # 17527312.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: half an update?

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:43 am
biggykitty wrote:
do not have any event going on but hear eveyone else does. nothing in merlins shop except chests. no new attractions.have welcomed drizella, and working on anastasia. turned of auto update at the app store, says all apps up to date. ticket # 17527312.

Hey biggykitty, 

Try the Windows store reset steps:To Clear Store Cache for Default Apps
1. Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog. 

2. Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.Image   NoteThe WSReset tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
 3. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.
Go back to the windows store and see if there isn't an update now to DMK. 

Make sure you save or memorize your User ID (the User ID can be found in the top left corner of the screen as the game is loading and can also be found in the "credits" tab) before doing the next step. 
If that doesn't work and you have your game backed up try doing an uninstall and a reinstall.
no avatar

Ellez

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:02 am
I have the same problem. Also using Windows 10 pc. I've got Drizzilla but no bot event and none of the extra chests for the special. It is letting me collect the calendar items which it doesn't do if my internet is sucking, so it's not a connection issue there. Tried all the recommended fixes, including the one above and still nothing.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:14 am
Ellez wrote:
I have the same problem. Also using Windows 10 pc. I've got Drizzilla but no bot event and none of the extra chests for the special. It is letting me collect the calendar items which it doesn't do if my internet is sucking, so it's not a connection issue there. Tried all the recommended fixes, including the one above and still nothing.

Hey Ellez, 

So there is no confusion, right now there is only a 4+ day mini event running "Battle Bots" but there is no actual event yet. The Tower Challenge won't start for another week and a half give or take. 

If you are still not seeing the "Battle Bots" button at the bottom of the screen and you've tried the steps above go ahead and contact customer care through the game menu. Once you fill out the form and submit it you'll receive an automated email reply with an 8 digit Ticket ID assigned in the body of the email. If Customer Care doesn't respond within 3 business days feel free to share that Ticket ID here.

biggykitty

Windows PC

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:24 am
yes, went thru all the steps. no luck. WILL NOT uninstall / reinstall. lost to much progress last time. will see how it goes on tower event. no chance of doing anything with current event. ticket # 17527312.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

half an update?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi biggykitty,

Would it be possible to go to the Main menu - Credits and check the game's version, please?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Ellez

Windows PC

Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:10 am
Yep, it was the battle bots event that never showed up. It ended and still nothing. I saw a small update on the Android version but nothing for the Windows version. My kids use the Windows version with me but my Gameloft account is set up with the Android one. I've had nothing but issues with Windows version since the update. 4 days ago they said they'd get back to me but it's been radio silence. 

I made the mistake,( no one else do this), of uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. It is stuck on a glitch loop where it says it is connecting, connection successful and then it glitches/ screen flashes, and it goes back to loading the connecting screen and repeats. Help get the game back please. I even took my laptop into town, in case it was a slow internet issue and nada, no difference.  

Ticket# is 17524724 . 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

half an update?

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:33 pm
Let's try a fresh install instead, Ellez. <3
This can be done by:

*Delete your DMK credentials: Control Panel - User Accounts - Credential Manager - Manage your credentials - Web Credentials - delete the DMK related one. (has at details Saved by: Disney Magic Kingdom)
*Delete the game.
*Re-install the game from Store.

Once the game starts and loads, use Facebook or Game Center to restore your progress. If the progress wasn't prior linked to a social media account, please let us know so we can further assist you.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Ellez

Windows PC

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:39 am
Joy, Thank you, The fresh install worked along with playing through all of the intro game play. Then it would let me connect.
However, I have lost all game play since the update. I had already welcomed Drizzella and Anastasia, along with all the characters I had leveled up in prep for the main event coming up.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

half an update?

Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:12 am
Hi Ellez,

Achievement unlocked, the game is loading! <3

Our Customer Care team is already working on your case regarding the missing data and it shouldn't take long until they reply back with the final conclusions. <3

I'll also keep an eye on this.

Joy