Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Two Merlin's in DMK March 2021 ????

Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:39 pm

In my game I have noticed something odd, Merlin is here on his platform as usual .

But in My game he is also here next to the rocks with the stream>

So is this a Bug, or does anyone else see Merlin in 2 different places?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Two Merlin's in DMK March 2021 ????

Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:55 pm
It is a bug, probably has to do with the new tutorial; since us old gassers are past it, the game things Merlin is also supposed to be out in the park because we don't do the mission that removes him in favor of his being in his tower

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:01 pm
Problem is I do not have the mission to vanish him no more, so I guess I am stuck with 2 of him until they fix the Bug and take out his 2nd character ,  Thank you  star_ranger4    ,  :) .

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:39 pm
Yeah, I had a second Merlin in Star Wars area on Tuesday, which is still so far the last day I`ve been able to log in. I always thought there might come a time when I quit this game, but I didn`t think the game would quit on me first. 😕
no avatar

Donalyn

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:20 pm
The second Merlin keeps moving around my Kingdom.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:09 am
I logged into My game again , only to find out that I had to Re-Connect back into Microsoft like the 20th time , then I noticed that Merlin was gone so I thought they had fixed the problem, only to log in after and find him on same lot only he was behind My Steamboat Willie attraction and not next to the rocks & stream like before, Merlin is playing Hide & Seek with Us it seems, :)
no avatar

Disneyfan528

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:27 pm
Merlin has been moving around my park and changes locations every time I log in.
All dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:31 pm
well, someone has to hide the Easter-eggs... :D

Or maybe he is stealing our hidden chests for one of his elixirs...

I don't mind seeing him somewhere unexpected.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:08 pm
Just like the crab tappers, the game kind of spreads characters that are not in a fixed location out, probably to different spots each time you start the game.  That is why closing and restarting can be so helpful in finding small tappers like the crabs. I've seen him in every area of the park, but he's most noticeable when he gets placed in an open area like Galaxy's edge, or the few open spots in frontier or adventureland

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:51 pm
I am not sure If they fixed this problem, but I have not seen an Extra Merlin this morning, so maybe they did fix it, but I won't get My hopes up in case he pops up again, :)