Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

No ears hats for Ian?

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:51 am
Is Ian the only character to not have an ears hat as a token? 
Do you think that they will appear at some point and that Ian will be much harder to obtain than we think?
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Re: No ears hats for Ian?

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:24 pm
In every event, there is one character (like Ian this time) who appears quite early but takes nearly the whole event to collect their tokens. Once the event ends, two the needed tokens change (not clear, which). So after the event, you will collect ears/hats for Ian instead of either the cards or the book and the usual common tokens (dice) instead of the staff.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: No ears hats for Ian?

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:35 pm
0Theo wrote:
In every event, there is one character (like Ian this time) who appears quite early but takes nearly the whole event to collect their tokens. Once the event ends, two the needed tokens change (not clear, which). So after the event, you will collect ears/hats for Ian instead of either the cards or the book and the usual common tokens (dice) instead of the staff.

I know this has been the case with the tower challenge characters, but has it been so with regular events? I honestly can't remember.

edit: I just counted that I've played through fourteen regular events before this one. Winnie the Pooh was the first character to be collected this way, but not all events after that have worked like that. My memory really fails me now. 😕