Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Since we all need to focus on the little things and find some good, here is my list of good today:

1. The sun is shining
2.  I got to see a co-worker today (at office picking up a few things)
3.  I got Mushu in the calendar chest today!
4.  I correctly guess on Manty token dropping tasks and ended up with one of each from my morning collection.  
5.  Manty's tokens aren't legendary or epic.  

Stay safe everyone.

By 
Donalyn

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

My Good List would be>
1. Grateful that My family is ok so far
2. Glad that We Finally got some Toilet Paper!!!! , was afraid I would have to find some leaves & hope they were not poison ivy.
3. Happy to be here playing all  My games,  and also trying to finish this event.
4. Luv Spending time with My Fur Babies.
5. Hoping that this virus goes away soon  so everything can get back to normal, and also hope that this virus never returns.
So that is what I am grateful for and hope for the future.in the coming day's,week's,month's, year's .:) . , and Yes please stay safe and healthy everyone, .
I made this thread so other's will have a place to say what they are happy bout or grateful for while this pandemic is still around., instead of placing them on other thread's, to get lost on, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I'm glad that I'm alive and well.  Glad the earthquake I went through last week wasn't a big one.  Glad there's still some form of entertainment to keep me sane with the stay at home order.  Glad I got a Nintendo switch lite before Gamestop was forced to shut down.Image

By tailmister

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

I am glad that I am not so bored out of my mind yet that I will post on silly threads

.... OOPS!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Marc_Suede wrote:
I am glad that I am not so bored out of my mind yet that I will post on silly threads

.... OOPS!

It may be silly to you, but if it Helps other's then I am all for it, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Image     Image    

Image                    Image
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Hmm. Still alive. Will see off a friend wednesday that cant say that. Limited to 15 people in the church, but these days it will probably suffice.

Wasnt corona by the way and for that matter it was heading that way for quite a while as in the last bit was sudden but could have happened last wednesday as it did, a year or two back or a few months or years from now. 

But Ill miss him. One thing he was good at was keeping a positive frame of mind and getting the experiences he could despite increasing limitations. Something I should take a lesson from even if Im notoriously bad at that.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

tviorr wrote:
Hmm. Still alive. Will see off a friend wednesday that cant say that. Limited to 15 people in the church, but these days it will probably suffice.

Wasnt corona by the way and for that matter it was heading that way for quite a while as in the last bit was sudden but could have happened last wednesday as it did, a year or two back or a few months or years from now. 

But Ill miss him. One thing he was good at was keeping a positive frame of mind and getting the experiences he could despite increasing limitations. Something I should take a lesson from even if Im notoriously bad at that.

I am so sorry to hear/see that, I can just take one day at a time myself & hope that My family &  friends stay safe, My prayers are with you. & I wish you well, I am a nervous wreck as well  cause I have family & friends that are out there who still have to work, so I have to worry every single day that they all come home safe & not bring the Virus with them. :( , I just wish this Virus would go away & never come back.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

This is a weird Al Yankovic video that made me laugh, and hopefully, this gets a few chuckles as well.

https://youtu.be/c8fYSW53WsM

With that said, hope we can get back to normal soon.  I'm starting to go crazy.