Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Calling all Kingdomers!

Do you want to be an Ambassador for our community? Do you want to help foster a magical environment for all players of Disney Magic Kingdoms?

Then apply to become a member of our Ambassador Club!
The Disney Magic Kingdoms Ambassador Club is a program created to recognize and support leaders within our Disney Magic Kingdoms Community.
As a chosen member of our Ambassador Club, you will:
- Be among the first to learn about upcoming content and features,
- Get access to visual assets to assist with content creation,
- Help shape the direction of the game by having your voice heard by the team,
- ...and more!

For more details and information on how to apply, visit https://gmlft.co/DMK-AC-Apply

Disney Magic Kingdoms: Ambassador Club Program Application!

Calling all Kingdomers! Are you an Ambassador for our community? Do you help foster a magical environment for all players of Disney Magic Kingdoms?

Then apply to become a member of our Ambassador Club!

The Disney Magic Kingdoms Ambassador Club is a program created to recognize and support leaders within our Disney Magic Kingdoms Community. We love when your communities grow and thrive, and we want to help you along the way!

As a chosen member of our Ambassador Club, you will:
- Be among the first to learn about upcoming content and features,
- Get access to visual assets to assist with content creation,
- Help shape the direction of the game by having your voice heard by the team,
- ...and more!

Responsibilities:
- Foster a magical environment for all players of Disney Magic Kingdoms
- Support new players by providing tips, tricks, and strategies
- Report major issues to the team
- Keep players informed by sharing timely and relevant news

Next steps:
- Fill out the application form in the above link.
- Wait 3-4 weeks for a response from our Game Community Manager via email!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I filled out My application , cause I want to help out as much as I possibly can, and I also want to be one of the first players to find out bout upcoming game stuff in the future as well , :)

Update > I just joined the Discord for DMK first time today, yaya :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Looks

Darn. Don't qualify.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

I would be great ambassador, the best!
I just don't like to foister those darn responsibilities, aint nobody tellin me what to do or say! (Unless it's my wife of course, as then I have no option)

But Blue - you will be great at it, first thing that came to mind when I saw that since I haven't seen anybody spending more time than you providing game information here on forum

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Marc_Suede wrote:
I would be great ambassador, the best!
I just don't like to foister those darn responsibilities, aint nobody tellin me what to do or say! (Unless it's my wife of course, as then I have no option)

But Blue - you will be great at it, first thing that came to mind when I saw that since I haven't seen anybody spending more time than you providing game information here on forum

Why thank you kindly Marc_Suede , that is nice of you to say much appreciated , :)

SunTiger

Windows PC

Totally agree with Marc....Blue, you would make a great Ambassador for this forum.  Have been playing this game for well over a year and a half, well maybe 2 years by now, time flies when your having fun. I did just join this forum recently, but have always read the forum for info.
Have learned allot on playing this game from reading all the posts, so a thank you to all.
Good luck fairy dust to you Blue.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

SunTiger wrote:
Totally agree with Marc....Blue, you would make a great Ambassador for this forum.  Have been playing this game for well over a year and a half, well maybe 2 years by now, time flies when your having fun. I did just join this forum recently, but have always read the forum for info.
Have learned allot on playing this game from reading all the posts, so a thank you to all.
Good luck fairy dust to you Blue.

Thank you SunTiger  I appreciate your comment, I try to help out in the Forums as much as I can , & I am happy to do so . :)
no avatar

Zac_Jim

Apple (iOS)

Exciting!!!!!

I hope I get in

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Zac_Jim wrote:
Exciting!!!!!

I hope I get in

Yes this is exciting I agree , :)
no avatar

FlowerQueen

Windows PC

I was just wondering if anyone who signed up for the Ambassador program - if you heard of anything? I personally did not sign up, but several of you have & and would be great.