Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
I ended up in the 80's  so no chance at all for Me to get a Trophy, but Congrat's to the top 50 that did get one, well done. :)
Onward Gold Trophy

I ended up as 53rd, forgot to collect on the last hour  :(
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Last night I reported a player who's score jumped by 140 in just 2 hours.. This morning they had disappeared from the leader board. Well done GL.
It's worth reporting

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am happy to say that I was one of the top 50 player's to finally get the Onward Trophy, I am happy bout that, cause it has been a really long time since I got a trophy from any event , :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
I am happy to say that I was one of the top 50 player's to finally get the Onward Trophy, I am happy bout that, cause it has been a really long time since I got a trophy from any event , :)

Congrats. I finished at 21, so I too got the trophy. 😊
I wonder if they're ever bringing more trophies for the old events, like they did for the Incredibles in the Jack-Jack tower challenge?
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

I finished 37th. Not very happy about what was in the chests, lots of Disney Parks relics now I have 282. I did get 2 lady & the tramp but was hoping for anything to help with current event.

Did anyone work out just how many relics you need to completely  enchant 1 attraction?

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

Congrats. I finished at 21, so I too got the trophy. 😊
I wonder if they're ever bringing more trophies for the old events, like they did for the Incredibles in the Jack-Jack tower challenge?

Thank you & Congrat's to you as well. :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

T154330 wrote:
I finished 37th. Not very happy about what was in the chests, lots of Disney Parks relics now I have 282. I did get 2 lady & the tramp but was hoping for anything to help with current event.

Did anyone work out just how many relics you need to completely  enchant 1 attraction?

I may not be understanding your Question here, but In My game the attractions themselves tell you how many relics to use per enchantment , so nothing really to work out in My game. sorry.
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
T154330 wrote:

I may not be understanding your Question here, but In My game the attractions themselves tell you how many relics to use per enchantment , so nothing really to work out in My game. sorry.

I was trying to understand the total number of Relics of a particular type [e.g. Disney Park relics] I might need.  What I have so far is as a bit general;
1st Enhancement needs either 5 or 10 or 15 relics
2nd Enhancement needs either 10 or 20 or 30 relics
3rd  Enhancement needs either 40 or 60 relics
4th ?
Was anyone tracking what is needed for each group of attractions

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

these are the chars so far that I have found to collect Trophies>
1. Pluto
2. T-rex
3. Eric
4. Scuttle
5. Mickey Mouse
6. Colt
7. Barley
8. Goofy
9. Sabastian ( 2 ) 1- 2 hr & 2nd -4 hr + EC
10 Flounder
11. Ariel
12 Ursula
*  &  King Triton 

Atrractions so far>
1. Guinevere
2. Manticor Tavern 
3. Jumpin Jellyfish
4. Ursula's Lair
5. Atlantica
6. Ariel's Grotto
7. Under the Sea attraction.
8 Lightfoot House ( no trophy)
9. Path of Raven's attraction ( No Trophy)

They are Back !! :)
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
8 Lightfoot House 
9. Path of Raven's attraction 

don't give me Trophies. Is that for everyone, or just for me?