Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Here is  the Striking Gold Onward Trophy Leaderboard >
1 - 50 > 15 yellow striped Blue Prints , 6 Bronze chests , Onward Trophy
51 - 500 > 12 Blue Prints , 5 Bronze Chests
501 - 1,000 > 10 Blue Prints , 4 Bronze Chests
1,001 - 2,000 > 8 Blue prints 3 Bronze Chests
2,001 - 3,000 > 6 Blue Prints , 2 Bronze chests
3,001 - 4,000> 4 Blue Prints 

Also it has been only a lil over a hr since the Mini Event has started and right away We have someone who has a unrealistic number in first place  with 47 point's mind you, while the rest of the board has 11 point's and lower. and I can not seem to get a screenshot of it  go figure .

Also these are the chars so far that I have found to collect Trophies>
1. Pluto
2. T-rex
3. Eric
4. Scuttle
5. Mickey Mouse
6. Colt
7. Barley
8. Goofy
9. Sabastian ( 2 ) 1- 2 hr & 2nd -4 hr + EC
10 Flounder
11. Ariel
12 Ursula
*  &  King Triton 

Atrractions so far>
1. Guinevere
2. Manticor Tavern ( not unlocked yet )
3. Jumpin Jellyfish
4. Ursula's Lair
5. Atlantica
6. Ariel's Grotto
7. Under the Sea attraction.
8 Lightfoot House ( not unlocked yet )
9. Path of Raven's attraction ( Not unlocked yet)

The rest of My chars that are out are doing event quests and collecting EC. And they said that Onward chars were going to collect as well , but I just had to put Blazey on a EC quest cause she had no Trophy quest , Guinevere attraction does have the trophy on it though. All the Little Mermaid attraction's , Jumpin jellyfish, have trophies as well, the Funny part is that the Manticor Tavern also has trophy ( But ) that won't unlock until after the mini event is over with, :)
no avatar

Disney Villain Fan 87172

Apple (iOS)

Are there any specific attractions that drop the gold??
no avatar

tomvilfroy

Apple (iOS)

Yes which attractions since the wiki hasn't been updated either.
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Flounder also collects gold

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Hmm... yes, Flounder and Ariel also collect gold trophies in 60 min.  What I like to know is, why didn't the Home feature notify us of trophies opportunities like it did before?

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

tailmister wrote:
Hmm... yes, Flounder and Ariel also collect gold trophies in 60 min.  What I like to know is, why didn't the Home feature notify us of trophies opportunities like it did before?

THANKS! I totally missed that Ariel collects with her common outfit - it really feels like they are messing with us because i think one of the earlier tasks was to change to mermaid outfit, and add to that all the trophy tasks that take away from collecting EC *event currency* and it does feel like they are intentionally trying to make me quit (or take another long long break) again.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

From Jerry via the Discord:
Attractions
• Ursula's Lair (2 hr)
• Ariel's Grotto (4 hr)
• Under the Sea (4 hr)
• Atlantica (8 hr)
• Manticore's Tavern (6 hr) (not yet available!)
• Guinevere (8 hr)
• Jumpin' Jellyfish (8 hr)
no avatar

Questn

Windows PC

Gameloft DMK team, please update the "Send Characters to the Kingdom" screen to show characters that have the ability to drop trophies. Players shouldn't have to dig through almost 200 characters stored in Home. Having to go through returning them, looking, and sending them back home, one-by-one is arduous and painful. And players shouldn't have to log into the forums or other sites to dig for this information either.

Appreciate all you do to keep this game going, interesting, and fun.

Thanks!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I ended up in the 80's  so no chance at all for Me to get a Trophy, but Congrat's to the top 50 that did get one, well done. :)
Onward Gold TrophyImage

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Marc_Suede wrote:
tailmister wrote:

THANKS! I totally missed that Ariel collects with her common outfit - it really feels like they are messing with us because i think one of the earlier tasks was to change to mermaid outfit, and add to that all the trophy tasks that take away from collecting EC *event currency* and it does feel like they are intentionally trying to make me quit (or take another long long break) again.

as far as that goes, I had a really slow start what with being at the real MK when it was closing down....  So, I was still trying to work through the first weeks quests at the same time.  Also unsure of what to think of the fact that instead of 1-4 hour tasks...  these new characters are having both key tokens (including trophy tasks) assigned to 4-8 hour tasks.  In fact, I don't think any of the onward characters HAVE a task of less than 4 hours.  Not sure exactly what to think about this overall change; but I am not sure I like it either.