Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am at the point in the Event where you do the Take out the Trash mini event, where you Shoo away the Unicorns , 
you use these chars to go against them>
1. Barley - 6 mins
2. Colt - 2 mins
3. Blazey - 36 s
Number of unicorns to banish is > 4

You have to collect these Items in order to go up against the unicorns> Trash Lids, & Brooms. it seems that the same chars that collect EC also collects those 2 items as well.
The unicorns are hopping around in the park in trash cans, very funny to see, 

Also >
I got Colt and am now working to get him to lvl 2, I also already have the Guinevere attraction built, so now I am just collecting more EC and waiting for more quests and for Laurel to unlock in a little over 6 days , that is where I am at in the event so far , I also noticed that Ian is still not unlocked, it seems that I have to do even more quests before he unlocks , that is it for Me for this evening, until tomorrow, :)
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

The common rating on trash lids is not very common in my game.  Several times since the quest started, the characters come back empty.  Just now two characters in a row came back without any trash lids.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

UnicornsImage

I am at the 2nd round of catching the Unicorn's for the Onward Event , This time around they are called> ( Recycled Content )  I am to shoo away more Unicorn's with the same chars as before, and collect the lids and brooms once again, this time the count is 8 to shoo away.:)
Update > As of this morning on 3/23/20 I finished round 2 of shooing away the Unicorns.:)