Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

3863

As of this morning I just finished shooing away the last of the 8 Unicorns,  I then got the quest ( Search for Barley ) for Colt which after 4 hrs is suppose to give you the Box of cards Token, but here is the Kicker> Colt is the only character collecting all 20 tokens, Unless of course you want to get the ruby chest, how is that for trying to finish this event  aye, :( , I just hope that Colt Delivers , and that I will be able to get those tokens in time too move on to the next token.
Also at the same time though Laurel get's a 4 hr quest ( Zero Obligations ) to get the Guide Book as well which are 30 , so both tokens unlock after the 2nd round of Unicorns, so I am happy bout that at least, :) .
Update> Barley & Blazey both get a quest for random Tokens, so hopefully they help out with those 2 tokens for Ian.
I also noticed that there is a Event Currency Bundle that has 5 Ruby Chests & 5,000 EC for 4.99 US  it has limited time of 4 days on it.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

545

Blue007 wrote:
As of this morning I just finished shooing away the last of the 8 Unicorns,  I then got the quest ( Search for Barley ) for Colt which after 4 hrs is suppose to give you the Box of cards Token, but here is the Kicker> Colt is the only character collecting all 20 tokens, Unless of course you want to get the ruby chest, how is that for trying to finish this event  aye, :( , I just hope that Colt Delivers , and that I will be able to get those tokens in time too move on to the next token.
Also at the same time though Laurel get's a 4 hr quest ( Zero Obligations ) to get the Guide Book as well which are 30 , so both tokens unlock after the 2nd round of Unicorns, so I am happy bout that at least, :) .
Update> Barley & Blazey both get a quest for random Tokens, so hopefully they help out with those 2 tokens for Ian.
I also noticed that there is a Event Currency Bundle that has 5 Ruby Chests & 5,000 EC for 4.99 US  it has limited time of 4 days on it.

I’ve had Laurels 4 hour quest for the guide book since before building the house or getting the 2nd unicorns task. I think it showed up after leveling her to level 3. I’m earning guidebooks but the tokens are still technically locked on the character screen. This is the first time I’ve encountered this during an event. I haven’t finished the 2nd unicorn task but do others earn the guide book or just Laurel?  I bought the ruby chest promo and between that and the free ruby chests we’ve gotten I already got enough box of cards. Another first to have all tokens before they officially open. Is it just me or have they changed things? I feel like these might be glitches.
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

3863

As of now I just got 2 New Quests >
1. Welcome Manticor ( 3 days & 19 hr wait )
2. Quest Master Filibuster - collect decks of cards 20
Chars> Barley 4 hr, Laurel 6 hr, Colt 6 hr, Blazey 6 hr ,  Ruby chest , 
also >  Dad -  after welcome him 4 hr , Manticor - after welcome her 6 hr .

And as far as Laurels 4 hr quest, I also had it , But I did not see the guide book on it until after I finished the 2nd unicorns in My game , so I am not sure why you saw it earlier then that, but congrat's , :)
User avatar

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1666

Blue007 wrote:
As of now I just got 2 New Quests >
1. Welcome Manticor ( 3 days & 19 hr wait )
2. Quest Master Filibuster - collect decks of cards 20
Chars> Barley 4 hr, Laurel 6 hr, Colt 6 hr, Blazey 6 hr ,  Ruby chest , 
also >  Dad -  after welcome him 4 hr , Manticor - after welcome her 6 hr .

And as far as Laurels 4 hr quest, I also had it , But I did not see the guide book on it until after I finished the 2nd unicorns in My game , so I am not sure why you saw it earlier then that, but congrat's , :)

Goodness you're fast! I'm having Laurel and Colt driving the Guinevere home right now.
And Laurel's quest to get the books opened for me after I leveled her up to level three, and now she's level four, which was needed to do the quest she's on right now. A lot of levelling up at this stage of the game, isn't there?
no avatar

T154330

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

219

I have just started collecting the cards
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

3863

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
As of now I just got 2 New Quests >
1. Welcome Manticor ( 3 days & 19 hr wait )
2. Quest Master Filibuster - collect decks of cards 20
Chars> Barley 4 hr, Laurel 6 hr, Colt 6 hr, Blazey 6 hr ,  Ruby chest , 
also >  Dad -  after welcome him 4 hr , Manticor - after welcome her 6 hr .

And as far as Laurels 4 hr quest, I also had it , But I did not see the guide book on it until after I finished the 2nd unicorns in My game , so I am not sure why you saw it earlier then that, but congrat's , :)

Goodness you're fast! I'm having Laurel and Colt driving the Guinevere home right now.
And Laurel's quest to get the books opened for me after I leveled her up to level three, and now she's level four, which was needed to do the quest she's on right now. A lot of levelling up at this stage of the game, isn't there?

Way to much leveling up going on this time around I think, so far My chars are>
Barley lvl 5, Colt lvl 5, Laurel lvl 4 , Blazey lvl 2 she is only one so far I did not have to lvl up, and still 3 more chars to get, geez.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

545

Thanks Blue. I finally got the quest to get the decks of cards but it finished right away. The cards are not showing in ruby chests anymore for me so maybe it was a glitch after All? The books are still being earned by Laurel but that's the only way I see for now. I don’t yet have a quest to get the books. I’m guessing that will come in 3 days when manticore is released.
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

3863

JurassicGenie wrote:
Thanks Blue. I finally got the quest to get the decks of cards but it finished right away. The cards are not showing in ruby chests anymore for me so maybe it was a glitch after All? The books are still being earned by Laurel but that's the only way I see for now. I don’t yet have a quest to get the books. I’m guessing that will come in 3 days when manticore is released.

You're welcome, Laurel's ( Zero Obligations ) quest for 4 hrs gives you the Guide book after the 2nd round of Unicorn's, at least it did for Me, I hope you get that one as well. :) , I am hoping that more chars down the line will be able to get the guide book soon also.
User avatar

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2333

For me, it happened even before the 2nd round of unicorns. Like, as soon as 'zero obligations' unlocked because Laurel was the correct level.
User avatar

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1666

star_ranger4 wrote:
For me, it happened even before the 2nd round of unicorns. Like, as soon as 'zero obligations' unlocked because Laurel was the correct level.

Me, too. I have 2/8 unicorns in the second round done and Laurel keeps on bringing home Ian's books instead of brooms. 😅