Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Marc_Suede

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Goodness you're fast! I'm having Laurel and Colt driving the Guinevere home right now.
And Laurel's quest to get the books opened for me after I leveled her up to level three, and now she's level four, which was needed to do the quest she's on right now. A lot of levelling up at this stage of the game, isn't there?

Laurels quest to get the books is a glitch - they never drop from that task, I guess maybe later when far enough in the storyline it will work
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Marc_Suede wrote:
Laurels quest to get the books is a glitch - they never drop from that task, I guess maybe later when far enough in the storyline it will work

I have Laurel gathering the guide books, it may be a glitch but its working I have 7 so far
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

I'm way behind.  I currently have 4 of 8 unicorns.  

I have Barley at 6, working towards 7
Colt at 5, working towards 6
Laurel at 4, working towards 5
Don't have Blazey.  

Have a total of 4 of the 20 Box of Cards, from the chests.  Also have 24 relics to use if I need to in the next chapter.  

How is card collection going for people?

So, don't care about the characters, but will say it again that I'm happy to have the distraction of the event right now.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Marc_Suede wrote:
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Goodness you're fast! I'm having Laurel and Colt driving the Guinevere home right now.
And Laurel's quest to get the books opened for me after I leveled her up to level three, and now she's level four, which was needed to do the quest she's on right now. A lot of levelling up at this stage of the game, isn't there?

Then how come I already have two of them, both dropped by that task by Laurel? The same task also drops the broom and the lid (?).

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Marc_Suede wrote:
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:

If that is a Glitch then I am glad it is working, so far I got 3 of the 30 books, and 17/20 boxes of cards. :)
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

I'm currently 6/8 unicorn task
Way too behind in the event

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

What I will say re:Laurel is that if she wasn't supposed to be allowed to go for Books this early its a BUG, not a glitch. Or, if you prefer, an Undocumented Feature. (Which is programer speak for a oopsie that never should have been released into the wild, also a massive crossover fanfiction that started with an undocumented feature)

Anyway, got the last 2 uni's I needed (and who at pixar had the warped vision of making Unicorns act more like racoons???) first pass yesterday am, punched through to the collect cards (and whoever thought only Colt, well, its just we needed colt's task to unlock, as ususal) and, after a good nights sleep am almost halfway done. Nice when the RNG doesnt' decide to play games on one, isnt it?
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Help... I can’t find the list of characters and attractions that produce trophies.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

JurassicGenie wrote:
Help... I can’t find the list of characters and attractions that produce trophies.

You mean this one>

The following Attractions now generate Gold Trophies- Onward Collection
  1. Guinevere
  2. Lightfoot House
  3. Path of Ravens
  4. Manticore’s Tavern
- The Little Mermaid Collection
  1. Ariel's Grotto
  2. Atlantica
  3. Ursula's Lair
  4. Under the Sea
no avatar