Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Gracelinda wrote:
Blue0077, I totally agree with you on the land expansion. My kingdom almost seems to have more dark areas then open land. With the Star Wars event we really should have gotten all three plots not just one. I’m also having a harder time to look for treasure chest with all the unusable land.
Thank you for posting all the valuable information about the new Onward event. I haven’t seen the movie yet.

I'd also love more land, but Natalie and Julia were very apologetic and genuinely aware of the situation in the livestream. So for that reason I believe that they are doing what they can. Hopefully there will be more land soon.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Next Event is Onward / & event Info !

Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:39 am
Gracelinda wrote:
Blue0077, I totally agree with you on the land expansion. My kingdom almost seems to have more dark areas then open land. With the Star Wars event we really should have gotten all three plots not just one. I’m also having a harder time to look for treasure chest with all the unusable land.
Thank you for posting all the valuable information about the new Onward event. I haven’t seen the movie yet.

It will be a very long time for Me to see the Movie but I can wait, and your welcome, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

With only 1 day & 1 hr left before the Event starts , I am going to try and get in 1 more char to lvl up so it won't interfere with My Tokens for Onward. :) , I was hoping to have Lady before the Event, but It just did not work out that way, Also here is a Question, what section does the Onward stuff go in the Park , the movie/ect  was shown in the Tomorrowland Theater, so I am assuming it goes in Tomorrowland maybe , problem is I am not sure which one that is in the game, is that the California screamin section?
Nevermind I just looked at a disney park map and yup it is in the california screamin area, :) ( It seems that Tomorrowland is the one with Space Mountain in it not california screamin ) .

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Ok at the start of the Event so far there is a Blazey Bundle that popped up with char & lvl 2 tokens for 3.99 US  , then first character to work on is >Barley and he needs>
1. Dice -  4
2. Quest of yore card - 1
3. Ear/Hat - 1
4. EC - 40
Welcome time - 6 mins.

The characters that seem to be helping with Event Currency and Tokens are > 
Hamm, Bo Peep, Buzz L, Cinderella, Prince Charming ( cind),  Fairy Godmother, Goofy, Mickey Mouse , Tinkerbell, King Triton, Woody, C-3PO, Blazey, Jessie, Sabastan, Sarge, Flounder, Ariel , Ursula. 

Sprites - Give Dice , & they are 5 every 2 hours.

That is where I am at right now,  getting Barley's tokens. :)
Update> I got Blazey to level 2 before I started her on any of the quests from the tokens that come with her in the bundle , then I just got Barley & am now working on getting him to level 2 , I guess after that I will just work on collecting EC while I wait  for Colt & Ian  to unlock in bout 21 hrs , It seems that Ian will be the last character to get, but We will have to get his tokens through out the Event , since he is unlocking tomorrow.
Update # 2 > I got Barley to lvl 2, now working on getting more EC and doing quests. :)
Update # 3 > I just got the Welcome quest for Colt, so I am done for this evening, until tomorrow.

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Argh.
I just bought the bundle (barley was too cute to pass up) and immediately sent him on a 4 hour quest to get tokens without remembering to level him up to two with the tokens that came with the bundle :(
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Got blazey
now working on leave up 2

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

also bought the bundle but like blue did remember to level Blazey before sending him out. still need barley hat casue... 8 hours at the real animal kingdom.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:
also bought the bundle but like blue did remember to level Blazey before sending him out. still need barley hat casue... 8 hours at the real animal kingdom.

Um whisper's to  star_ranger4 > Don't let Blazey hear you call her a (him). she may get upset bout that , remember she may be little but she is a Dragon with Fire ,  :)

I also think that Blazey  goes great with Mushu from Mulan. yup, they would look so cute together I think, :)

Image            Image

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

Um whisper's to  star_ranger4 > Don't let Blazey hear you call her a (him). she may get upset bout that , remember she may be little but she is a Dragon with Fire ,  :)

Oh.  That wasn't apparent from the dialong.  However, I can't help but wonder just how well she and Mushu would really get along, as Blazey has a case of "I'm really a dog" we've seen so much of late, vs Mushu "I'm just a differently shaped person".  EIther way, we may need to keep the fire department on standby?  *snicker*

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

Oh.  That wasn't apparent from the dialong.  However, I can't help but wonder just how well she and Mushu would really get along, as Blazey has a case of "I'm really a dog" we've seen so much of late, vs Mushu "I'm just a differently shaped person".  EIther way, we may need to keep the fire department on standby?  *snicker*

I do not know bout the Fire Trucks but I am ready, :)