Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

SunTiger

Windows PC

In the livestream, they also said Jock would be available via bundle or part of the L&T story line because he is a permanent character, no mention of gems.  I thought in the last livestream they said he would only be available via bundle or gems.
Awesome Unicorn pictures Blue, thanks for sharing.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

SunTiger wrote:
In the livestream, they also said Jock would be available via bundle or part of the L&T story line because he is a permanent character, no mention of gems.  I thought in the last livestream they said he would only be available via bundle or gems.
Awesome Unicorn pictures Blue, thanks for sharing.

Your welcome, &  Julia had said that Jock is a Premium character in a permenant storyline, he will be available for Gems and Bundle after you unlock Joe , so you may want to rewatch the livestream cause it is there as I just rewatched it Myself, :)
https://www.facebook.com/DisneyMagicKin ... 379682408/  , 
there is the link.

SunTiger

Windows PC

Rewatched the livestream and & Blue, you are right. Julia said gems kinda fast, replayed that part a couple of times. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

SunTiger wrote:
Rewatched the livestream and & Blue, you are right. Julia said gems kinda fast, replayed that part a couple of times. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Glad I could help, :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Next Event is Onward / & event Info !

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:25 pm
Bah. Humbug, I really question this decision. Only one thing to do over this. ONWARD to WDW! (though the trip was planned long before the announcement)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mickey is walking along when he noticed the new Oswald Hat stand.  Mickey decided to try it on, noticing that it looked good on him.  He was about to take it off when he heard a click on a smartphone in the bushes.  As Mickey was looking around, he spotted Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

Oswald:  Hey baby brother, you look great.  (Notices a family walking by.)  Pardon me, but would you take a picture with me and Mickey together, true brothers at last, on my phone?  As payment, you can take the same picture on your phone and a $5 dollar food voucher.  You can be the start of the new trend of hashtag mickey and oswald brothers if you want.

Guest:  Uh, sure.

After snapping the pictures, the guests went on their way.

Oswald:  Those ears really do make you look like a lot like me.  Gimme a hug brother.  (Hugs really hard)  I would give you noogies, but I don't wanna ruin that new hat more valuable than that Dimond hat you offer.

Mickey (struggling to get out of the hug):  But that hat is valuable.

Oswald:  *pphbt*  Those are so 2015.  This is the latest fashion.  Guests wearing my ear hats is so in.  Its awesome for living fans to give me some love for once.

Mickey:  O.k, your hats are valuable, now LET ME GO.

Oswald let's go while holding and admiring a pair of his ear hats, while Mickey is trying to catch his breath.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:53 pm
tailmister wrote:
Mickey is walking along when he noticed the new Oswald Hat stand.  Mickey decided to try it on, noticing that it looked good on him.  He was about to take it off when he heard a click on a smartphone in the bushes.  As Mickey was looking around, he spotted Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

Oswald:  Hey baby brother, you look great.  (Notices a family walking by.)  Pardon me, but would you take a picture with me and Mickey together, true brothers at last, on my phone?  As payment, you can take the same picture on your phone and a $5 dollar food voucher.  You can be the start of the new trend of hashtag mickey and oswald brothers if you want.

Guest:  Uh, sure.

After snapping the pictures, the guests went on their way.

Oswald:  Those ears really do make you look like a lot like me.  Gimme a hug brother.  (Hugs really hard)  I would give you noogies, but I don't wanna ruin that new hat more valuable than that Dimond hat you offer.

Mickey (struggling to get out of the hug):  But that hat is valuable.

Oswald:  *pphbt*  Those are so 2015.  This is the latest fashion.  Guests wearing my ear hats is so in.  Its awesome for living fans to give me some love for once.

Mickey:  O.k, your hats are valuable, now LET ME GO.

Oswald let's go while holding and admiring a pair of his ear hats, while Mickey is trying to catch his breath.

Great Story, gotta Luv them, :)
Also>

Image                                Image
Image                                                    :)Image

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 pm
Now to get back on track >

Kingdomers - our journey beginneth tomorrow!
Celebrate our new update with these wallpapers for your phone, tablet, or desktop!

These are on front page of Facebook>

💙💙💙Image 

Image        Image            Image                   

In spirit of the event I have put this on My desktop until the event is over with, & I have to admit that it looks really good there, :) , but  then it does have  My favorite colors on it though , until I actually get to see the movie itself which will be awhile, I will keep a open mind I guess. :)

Update> this part seems to be wrong GL> (  Kingdomers - our journey beginneth tomorrow! )
Why you ask? because I still got 2 days & 16 hours to go on My game screen, unless you plan on starting the event earlier then what it says.
Update # 2 > Nevermind , I now think that you meant to say that cause of the Update itself not the Event, yup I am tired I need a nap, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Released10th March 2020 (iOS)
10th March 2020 (Android)
10th March 2020 (Windows)Version4.9.0

(Onward Update THE MAGIC IS OUT THERE......You just have to know where to look! Disney and Pixar's Onward comes to theaters this March, and we're ready for it! A grand and glorious quest is coming to Disney Magic Kingdoms – Ian, Barley, Laurel, The Manticore, and more characters from the film will be available during this time-limited event!It's game night at the Lightfoot House! Following the events of the movie, Barley has coordinated only the most epic Quests of Yore game for the family to play. As they work on building their skills as fantasy versions of themselves, Ian finds his luck lacking as he gets his character into one mishap after another...MORE LITTLE MERMAID QUESTS!Triton's coronation anniversary date is approaching and Ariel is nowhere to be found. Sebastian tasks himself with locating her and making sure she's ready, while lo and behold, Ursula has plans of her own to commemorate the occasion... New The Little Mermaid quests are waiting for you!Download the update March 10th, 2020! New ContentStory Quests
  1. +? New Quests
New Characters
  1. Barley
  2. Colt
  3. Laurel
  4. Dad
  5. Ian
  6. Blazey
  7. The Manticore
New Attractions
  1. Guinevere
  2. Lightfoot House
  3. Path of Ravens
  4. Manticore’s Tavern
New Concessions
  1. Manticore Milkshake Stand
  2. Staff of Magic Stand
  3. DMK 4th-Anniversary Hat Stand
  4. Oswald Ears Hat Stand
    Obtainable via Leaderboard Event
New Decoration
  1. Onward Gold Trophy
New Parade Float
  1. Onward Float
Character Quests & Activities
  1. Kingdom Quests (i.e. activities that advance the main storyline of the game) will now be shown with a golden background.
  2. Side Quests (i.e. activities that contain fun storylines and are not required to progress the main storyline) will now be shown with a mint background.
  3. Repeatable Activities (i.e. activities with no storyline) will be shown with a white background.
  4. Time-Limited Event Activities and Quests will be shown with a themed background.
Game Balancing and ChangesWhy do we rebalance the game? Disney Magic Kingdoms is a game with many interconnected systems. Since our initial launch, we have added a lot of new features and content, and each time we do this, it can significantly affect how these systems interact with each other. To ensure that the gameplay experience remains as intended, we are sometimes required to make balancing changes. Ultimately, rebalancing the game is necessary so that Disney Magic Kingdoms is fun and enjoyable for all. Thank you for your patience and understanding!Jock – Premium CharacterImage
  1. Jock will now be available as a premium character via Gems or a Bundle after the "Welcome an Assistant Chef" Kingdom Quest
Gold TrophiesImage
The following Attractions now don't generate Gold Trophies- The Princess and the Frog Collection
  1. Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Emporium
  2. Goin' Down the Bayou
  3. Mama Odie's Tree
  4. Tiana's Palace
The following Attractions now generate Gold Trophies- Onward Collection
  1. Guinevere
  2. Lightfoot House
  3. Path of Ravens
  4. Manticore’s Tavern
- The Little Mermaid Collection
  1. Ariel's Grotto
  2. Atlantica
  3. Ursula's Lair
  4. Under the Sea
Character ActivitiesImageJack Skellington - Thinking Time
  1. Possible token drop Spooky Tree Shears added
  2. Possible token drop Li Shang Helmet removed
  3. Possible token drop Captain Hook Ears removed
Jack Skellington - Halloween Experiments
  1. Possible token drop Li Shang Helmet added
  2. Possible token drop Captain Hook Ears added
C-3PO - Where Did I Leave That?
  1. Time to complete changed from 1h to 4h
  2. Magic Reward changed from 40 to 110
  3. XP Reward changed from 7 to 13
Concession ChestsImage
The following Concessions have been added to the Concession Chest:Category:Food Stands:
  1. Ice Cream Stand
  2. Hot Dog Concession
  3. Creperie
  4. Carrot Farm
  5. Mickey Ice-Cream Wishable Stand
Category:Drink Stands:
  1. Manticore Milkshake Stand
Category:Headwear Stands
  1. Hat & Beard Stand:
Category:Souvenir Stands
  1. Staff of Magic Stand
The following Concessions have been removed from the Concession Chest:
  1. Spaghetti Stand
  2. Churro Stand
  3. The Lost Princess Ice Cream Stand
  4. Soda Concession
  5. Lunchbox Tart Stand
  6. Tramp Ears Stand
  7. Mickey Mouse Wishable Stand
  8. Mickey's Gloves Boutique
  9. Lady Ears Stand
Decoration ChestsImage
The following Decorations have been added to the Decoration Chest:Amenity:
  1. Circus Banner
The following Decorations have been removed from the Decoration Chest:
  1. Storm Lantern
Language Support
Removed support and translation for the following languages
  1. Indonesian
  2. Turkish                 
I added the info here as well just in case, in 2 days time I wish you all good luck with the coming  Onward Event, :) , the only Problem I have with this event right now  is the fact that GL keeps saying that they are working on land  but never seems to open any up  in the last few months we have asked for it , so My question would be > how much longer is GL going to keep saying that they are working on it and never actually open any? ., Cause I for one know that  I am sick and tired of taking out My attractions and other items that I had all set up nicely to fit in stuff for  other Events, especially for chars I did not even want in My game ,  not happy that I have to decide now which stuff to remove from My park that I wanted in there, so I hope they open up the land soon, cause I am tired of waiting for it, that is how I feel bout the land situation.
no avatar

Gracelinda

Apple (iOS)

Blue0077, I totally agree with you on the land expansion. My kingdom almost seems to have more dark areas then open land. With the Star Wars event we really should have gotten all three plots not just one. I’m also having a harder time to look for treasure chest with all the unusable land.
Thank you for posting all the valuable information about the new Onward event. I haven’t seen the movie yet.